• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pacific/South West Pass?

StinkiMonki

Cimb in the back with your head in the clouds and
I have read about the cigar pass and I really want to get involved. But being so new here, I don't really want to be the one to start a pass.
I have no problem with the idea, I just don't want to screw it up right out of the gate.

So, if anyone with some experience wants to get one started, please know that I'm very interested in participating.

StinkiMonki

I'm sure it won't be long before someone starts another newbie pass now that the weather is getting ready to cool down a little. You need to get a little time in with the community and participate in a few passes before you toss around the idea of starting one yourself.

I'd reccomend participating in the Newbie trade Sampler. That way people get to check out your communication skills along with your follow through abilites. This is a good way to start laying the groundwork to showing your not some flash in the pan. It will also let you get to know some members here.

Not a problem. Makes perfect sense to me. As I said, I have NO experience with passes. I just want to get started.

So, who wants to start a newbie pass?

Stink

Might wanna get some feathers on those wings fella. Join a pass, build trust, and experience then spread your wings

I know it is exciting to join in on your first pass, but just like these brothers said get involved and meet established members. There will be pass for newbies starting up sometime soon!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Not a problem. Makes perfect sense to me. As I said, I have NO experience with passes. I just want to get started.

Stink

Keep me on your list when one of these gets going.

I'm in Upland.

I'd reccomend participating in the Newbie trade Sampler. That way people get to check out your communication skills along with your follow through abilites. This is a good way to start laying the groundwork to showing your not some flash in the pan. It will also let you get to know some members here.
Solid advice here. Good way to start building some credibility in the community and an awesome deal besides..... :thumbs:

Take care - B.B.S.

Thanks for the replies fellas. I'll sit on my hands until I see a Newbie Pass starting.

Can't wait.

Stinki

Stink

Geoff, I would say I would do a trade with you but I just did in person. ;-) Thanks for the trade and good to meet you in person.. In the long run it's all about building up a reputation in doing what you say your going to do and your communications skill's in regards to online interaction in doing so..
I havn't done any trading here on CP but in general you can do a blind fiver or two and start out that way, just as easy.. Main thing to keep in mind as in real life, your reputation is everything. Once you loose that your toast! So be real anal and consistant about doing, exactly what you say your going to do. If you say the package will go out today.. Get the package out today!
Long as you show with consistancy in your actions, that you follow through, and do what you say your going to do. Then your set for life and the relationships will grow from there and be set in stone..
The guy's that have built up there long standing relationships on these boards are what make the online cigar community such a great thing..It all starts but with one step..

Good luck and I'll see ya when I see ya!

botl43

Stink

Geoff, I would say I would do a trade with you but I just did in person. ;-) Thanks for the trade and good to meet you in person.. In the long run it's all about building up a reputation in doing what you say your going to do and your communications skill's in regards to online interaction in doing so..
I havn't done any trading here on CP but in general you can do a blind fiver or two and start out that way, just as easy.. Main thing to keep in mind as in real life, your reputation is everything. Once you loose that your toast! So be real anal and consistant about doing, exactly what you say your going to do. If you say the package will go out today.. Get the package out today!
Long as you show with consistancy in your actions, that you follow through, and do what you say your going to do. Then your set for life and the relationships will grow from there and be set in stone..
The guy's that have built up there long standing relationships on these boards are what make the online cigar community such a great thing..It all starts but with one step..

botl43
Thanks for the response botl43. I'll see what I can do.

Stink

botl43
....holy cow, a new guy that "gets it"..... :thumbs:

Well said, botl43 - B.B.S.

So be real anal and consistant about doing, exactly what you say your going to do. If you say the package will go out today.. Get the package out today!

Things like "life" can and will come up though....................Communicating to the parties you are involved with goes a long way if you happen to run into problems.
No good will come from NOT letting everyone know that you did not get the pass or trade out, because a family member went into the hospital.

Stink

botl43

Stink

Hey Stink, I've been around this community for a while and am somewhat known here ..... how about we do a blind trade? a fiver?

Happy Friday!

:cool:

Hey Stink, I've been around this community for a while and am somewhat known here ..... how about we do a blind trade? a fiver?

Happy Friday!

Nice, very nice! :thumbs:

Stink

botl43

Stink

Happy Friday!

Great, I'm in.

Stink

Stink

botl43

Stink

Happy Friday!

LMFAO... :whistling:

Fuggit, don't be skeered. I started my first pass w/ 3 different cigars. 5 connie 30's, 5 connie 303's, and 5 HdM machine rolled isoms. And it was like my 5th post. LMAO

Start a pass, take 6 people. Put me first. Once the box gets to me, I'll look over it, give you some constructive advice, trade some cigars, and send it on it's way. You'll have the box back by thanksgiving.

-E