• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Package has landed

BkCloud114

I hate Moochers !!!!!
BOOM !!

Label/Receipt Number: 0304 1560 0001 3987 1851

Your item was delivered at 9:59 am on October 06, 2005 in KANSAS CITY, MO 64158.

Hmmmm... not my city, state and zip... but nonetheless, someone will have a happy surprise when they get home!!!

Nice work BkCloud114!!!!

Hey Tommy-
you missed my co-ordinates by a few miles! :laugh:

Nice goin'... someone's gonna be a happy camper

hmm....... two days and no response. I hope the right person got it

So, I decided a few weeks ago my wife and I needed a Stress-Free Mental Health Weekend were we didn't have to worry about work. Time to go to the Ozarks!! :D Last Weds. night I loaded the wife and kids up in the family truckster, this only includes 1 daughter and a German Shepard, and locked up the house nice and tight. I checked all the doors and windows and left the place lit up like the 4th of July. Everything was perfect!

Besides the weather, got down into the 40's at night and only up into the 60's, just a little chilly to be on the lake, at least it didn't rain, it was a Great time. I could literally feel the stress melting away.

The day always comes and you have to leave, it always sucks. :( As I drive home I wonder how the house is doing. I pull into the driveway late last night and things just do not appear normal. I go inside and check everything out, still can't figure it out. It bugged me all night, but everything appeared as I left it.

Then this morning my neighbors delivered the Bad news. They were kind enough to watch the house and pickup the mail while we were gone. Who would of thought, a HUGE BOMB destroyed my box. My neighbor said on Friday afternoon he heard a sonic boom, went out to investigate, and my mail box was gone, just a few splinters left in the lawn. Well, they decided they just couldn't let us come home to a mess like that. So, they cleaned everything up, replaced the box, and left everything like it was before.

This ROCKS, I could NOT have come home to a better situation. Got hit hard and I didn't even have to do the dirty work. :laugh:

Well, unfortunately, I have to go back to work tonight. But, BkCloud114's more than generous bomb will make it that much better, especially tonight when I enjoy one.

Many Thanks Brother,
Your OK in my book! :p

Congrats dav1041... enjoy the rewards of being a BOTL!!!

Glad ya liked em Dave......

Enjoy em and Stay Safe !!!!

:whistling: Looking for another victim.... :D