• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pacquiao dismantles Margarito

touchemup

Keep running Floyd...Manny is the best pound for pound fighter on the planet. What he did to the bigger, "Hands of stone" Margarito was Rated Mature for grafic violence!

A cheater vs a politician. A match made in Hell that only Texas would license. I skipped it.

Doc.

I went to the fight (scored some very good tickets for free, I would never pay that much for a fight) anyways, it was a great time. My wife is Filipino so her and her family are huge Manny fans. I have never seen so many pissed off Hispanics in my life...LOL.. Manny the Mexicutioner! I don't think that Mayweather deserves the payday to fight Manny. The guy is a thug and a POS.

Margie got pummeled, but he won anyway. Margarito got a huge payday. He never deserved to get a fight of this caliber after his shenanigans.....

Margarito's corner should not have let him keep fighting, that was brutal towards the end. Even Manny didn't want to hit him anymore.

I went to the fight (scored some very good tickets for free, I would never pay that much for a fight) anyways, it was a great time. My wife is Filipino so her and her family are huge Manny fans. I have never seen so many pissed off Hispanics in my life...LOL.. Manny the Mexicutioner! I don't think that Mayweather deserves the payday to fight Manny. The guy is a thug and a POS.

LOL, he knows how to sell a fight. Remember he is Mr 24/7 and has some of the biggest fights. I don't think Mayweather wants to get bloody in a fight and he knows Manny would draw lots of blood. I still think Mayweather would pull this fight off, if they ever get in the ring. Boxing needs this fight, now that my boy Paul Williams got his light put out! :(

He "retires," comes back as a #1 contender and fights for the title on his second bout, then goes on "vacation." What a joke that whole family is. He'd rather beat up his girlfriend and steal her iPod than to fight the #1 fighter in the world for millions.

I wish he would be true to his word and become an MMA fighter :laugh:

He "retires," comes back as a #1 contender and fights for the title on his second bout, then goes on "vacation." What a joke that whole family is. He'd rather beat up his girlfriend and steal her iPod than to fight the #1 fighter in the world for millions.

I wish he would be true to his word and become an MMA fighter :laugh:

Nasty, you are a Mayweather HATER! To his backup until you walk in a man's shoes you can't place judgement, because you werent there when the altercation happend and you don't know what actually happend. :rolleyes: If you got paid millions of dollars to jump in the ring, wouldn't you? :cool: Especially if I could do it deciding who, what, where and WHEN. I hate when people act like Mayweather is the only one running here. Pacman selects or rather Freddie Roach is the best at selecting Manny's fights. Trust and believe Freddie won't let Manny get in the ring unless he has an advantage, Shane Mosley wanted to fight Manny for years! Only now will he fight him, after he is damn near done and just waiting for his last payday, just like that last boring fight with Margarito. Margarito got his ass handed to him by Mosley considerably, even through the hype Pacman vs Margarito was a pretty bad match up...I want Pacman to fight J.M Marquez which we will never see because that would be a close fight and pretty close. Did Mayweather beat Marquez? yes he did! If J.M Marquez could stay on his feet he would have won those Pacman fights IMO..

Rant over

It's not that I hate him, I just don't think he's as good as he thinks he is. Manny is a better fighter and a better overall person.

Oh and supposedly it's the second time he beat up his girlfriend. Only this time the girlfriend isn't taking no bribe - ahem, settlement :laugh:

It's not that I hate him, I just don't think he's as good as he thinks he is. Manny is a better fighter and a better overall person.

Oh and supposedly it's the second time he beat up his girlfriend. Only this time the girlfriend isn't taking no bribe - ahem, settlement :laugh:

Yes I think Manny would win the fight on being a better person, no doubt. I don't think Pacman would win the Mayweather fight, especially with his busy schedule. I think he would have to train much harder than he trained for the Margarito fight. But then again he would have an excuse for underperforming, I hope this fight comes around so I can make you put your cigars where your mouth is... :D

Mayweather's girlfriend probably wants him to go a bit deeper in the pockets, if I am not mistaken she is also mother to one or more of his kids?