• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pacquiao vs. Hatton

MsLet

Even though I like Ricky Hatton and he really is a warrior in the ring,
Pac's speed will overpower him.
I don't think Pac has met his match in Hatton.
Pacquio by decision.
...is it just me, or does there seems to be a lack of enthusiasm about this fight amongst boxing fans?
I definitely think this is gonna be a good one.

I think Pacman will take it by decision also

It will be interesting if he will try and focus on speed, or will it be powerful slugfest

Both of these guys always come to fight so this should be good. They can both take punches so it'll probably go the distance with Pacquiao by decision.

Manny knocked him the F out. I haven't seen a beatdown like that in a while. I am surprised that people thought it would go to the end. Both like to exchange punches and come forward which usually leads to somebody getting KO'd. Manny is so damn fast and is stronger at this weight. It should be interesting if he does indeed fight Mayweather in the near future since he came out of retirement.

It's good to see him win again. he does so much and gives so much to the people in the Philippines. Freddie Roach says that he will probably go broke because he is so generous to the people. Good for him. :thumbs:

Roach called it with Hatton training with Mayweather though when he said "if you fight one way for 50 fights it doesn't matter who your training with as soon as you get punched in the head your going to go back to your old ways." Thats exactly what he did.

W-O-W! :0
Dayuum Hatton sure did get knocked out!
All respect to Manny.
when I watched the replays,
I could just see the unbelievable force behind that last punch that did Hatton in.
I expect Pacquiao vs. Mayweather to be one for the books

The only problem with a Mayweather-Pacquiao fight is I can't stand Floyds boring defensive fighting style. It seems that he just jumps around and runs backwards the whole fight. I think Manny is fast enough to go after his ass and take it to him though. Should be good.

The only problem with a Mayweather-Pacquiao fight is I can't stand Floyds boring defensive fighting style. It seems that he just jumps around and runs backwards the whole fight. I think Manny is fast enough to go after his ass and take it to him though. Should be good.

But before he fights Pacquiao, I think he's already signed on to fight Juan Manuel Marquez....no easy task, even for Mayweather

But before he fights Pacquiao, I think he's already signed on to fight Juan Manuel Marquez....no easy task, even for Mayweather

True, it wouldn't surprise me if he lost to Marquez, that dude can fight.

After such a strong overpowering of Hatton, I am really looking forward to the Pacquaio-Mayweather matchup. That will be an incredible match.

Pacquiao is the main man in boxing right now. Both Mayweather's are over rated!