• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pacquiao vs. Mayweather

amateuraficionado

Looks like they should reach a deal soon for this fight to take place on March 13th! Much sooner than I anticipated. I figured it wouldn't be until at least the summer... was thinking May or June.

I really haen't watched a lot of boxing but this match up is pretty exciting! I think Pacquiao will take it though!

They are pretty close to getting this wrapped up. Mayweather has already agreed to the terms, I heard the fight will be in March but could possibly get pushed back until May.

Mayweather all the way...

Lmao...oooops

Looks like they should reach a deal soon for this fight to take place on March 13th! Much sooner than I anticipated. I figured it wouldn't be until at least the summer... was thinking May or June.
Who are you?

...and how did you get control of DeVonn's account?

:laugh:

It's nice to see that your broken fingers are all healed up, now you can finally push the buttons to answer your phone! :whistling:

Should be a great fight. I am a huge fan of Pacquiao since my wife is filipino and the in-laws would kill me if I wasn't.. :laugh: He is an incredible fighter, I would love to see him beat Mayweather but Mayweather is also a great fighter. I just hope they aren't too damn fast for each other and nobody lands any shots. :0

Who are you?

...and how did you get control of DeVonn's account?

:laugh:

It's nice to see that your broken fingers are all healed up, now you can finally push the buttons to answer your phone! :whistling:

Sorry Gary. I know I owe you a call.... or two..... maybe even three! :blush: I have no excuse for my transgressions. Let the flogging commence.... <two palms on the wall>

This would be an incredible matchup. Pacman has gotten so much better and I never was a Mayweather fan. It would be nice for someone to put him in his place.

Pacman all the way.

Floyd will sign because he knows that Pac would take less money to fight him leaving him no choice but to fight him. There's no ducking the best fighter in the world.

I'm sick of Floyd he needs a ASS whipping Pac all the way :thumbs: :cool:

Go Mayweather! Woohoo!

Das what I'm talkin' bout! Truthfully, I like both fighters so I wouldn't mind seeing either one win, I just want to see a good fight. You're talking about the two best pound for pound fighters in the world right now. I like Mayweather but he's a runner. Pacquiao isn't going to allow that. He's gonna close the ring and engage Maywether forcing him to fight. Both fighters are fast but Mayweather has the edge when it comes to power. For that reason my money's on "money-makin'" with this one.

Pacquiao! The best fighter in the world.

Mayweather best boxer in the world!

I like to go with fighters and not boxers, boxers tend to run, a style of boxing I despise. Runners make for boring fights.

Pacquiao is my pick.

I never thought Pacquiao could bang at the heavier weight classes, but after he dismantled Coto I believe he's one of the best ever. To hold titles in seven weight classes and win each bout with no doubt is super-human! The Pac-Man is so fast, Jr. will think he's surrounded. He'll hit him so hard, by the time he wakes up his clothes will be out of style! I can't wait for Pacquiao to shut that man's yap.

Pacquiao IMHO is pound for pound the best fighter to ever step in the ring. Mayweather has definately fought some boxers but not many fighters :whistling: Time will tell may the best fighter win.

This is definitely the fight of the decade and an opportune time for the fighters to make a statement. Both fighters, being millionaires and all, should ditch their promoters and agree to fight on a nationally televised channel like CBS, NBC, or FOX. That will show them.

It's a dream, I know. I don't think this fight will be worth the $70 that this PPV will command.