• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padilla CI Sampler....

I posted it that day trying to make sure everyone could get it on it. Everything arrived 2 days later in perfect condition. :) Just wish I had bought more than 1 set of em :(

So sorry I missed your post. Serves me right for not reading all of them :blush:

Dan

They sent me Hybrids instead of '32s in mine which was the one that I wanted most. In an order I placed a couple months ago they messed it up 3 times. I'm getting a little sick of CI. They fix their screw ups, but I don't like spending 10 minutes on the phone for every order I place so they can get it right.

Wow zeus, I haven't ordered from them a ton (maybe 10 times or so), but each order has been perfect. Did they take care of the issue with hybrids? or what did they do?

They're sending a return label and then they'll send the 32's. I just have little patience because last time I did this they messed up again when they send the replacement (they sent a single instead of a 10 pack). They never cheated me out of my money. They've just wasted my time.