• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 1926 #35s

mrjinglesusa

CP Chemist
Thanks to a heads up from Scot and Patrick, was able to pick up a few of these tonight. :thumbs:

Keep your eyes peeled, they are hitting retailers now!

Not sure what MSRP is but our retailer had them at $10/stick. He's usually a bit high on '64s '26s and OpusX.

EDIT: I'll post a pic tomorrow...

EDIT #2: Come to think of it, he's usually right about MSRP on the '26 line. Wouldn't be surprised if MSRP is $10 on these.

Can't wait to see these. they are SO going to be my new not enough time for a super cigar, but really want a super cigar, cigar.

thanks for the heads up. Any idea what the official name of them will be for online retailer searches?

My B&M had a handfull and was selling them for $16.ea.

Devil Doc said:
My B&M had a handfull and was selling them for $16.ea.
[snapback]246223[/snapback]​

:0 Ugh... thats not cool at all.

WOOOHOOO... They finally start arriving... I can't wait to get my hands on one. :)

Now if we can only get the Ashton ESG's out, I will be a very happy camper. ;)

Can't wait to try these and to see some of your reviews. I'm guessing these will resemble the #6 profile most closely as the sizes are the most similar across the lone. IMHO, the #6 is the spiciest, but doesn't have the meatiness of the #9 of the creamy bold quality of the #2 and #1. Someone post a review 'cause I don't have any yet to try myself.

mrjinglesusa said:
Thanks to a heads up from Scot and Patrick, was able to pick up a few of these tonight. :thumbs:

[snapback]246155[/snapback]​

Why have I not gotten an email about this?? Come on, ya can't just let a brother(of the leaf) fend for himself on this serious an issue. :laugh: Good thing I am headed that way later today, Ill just have to guess on where you all found them :whistling: Thanks for the heads up sounds like it would be nice for a pregame smoke :thumbs:

CYG

Shiba said:
WOOOHOOO... They finally start arriving... I can't wait to get my hands on one. :)

Now if we can only get the Ashton ESG's out, I will be a very happy camper. ;)
[snapback]246229[/snapback]​

*ESG introduction delayed until early 2006.

Now that's a real pisser!

Hey those of you who have retailers that have them in, can you see if you can get word on the 1964 'A' sizes in separate boxes of ten?

Thanks for the heads up.

CvilleYoungGun said:
mrjinglesusa said:
Thanks to a heads up from Scot and Patrick, was able to pick up a few of these tonight.  :thumbs:

[snapback]246155[/snapback]​

Why have I not gotten an email about this?? Come on, ya can't just let a brother(of the leaf) fend for himself on this serious an issue. :laugh: Good thing I am headed that way later today, Ill just have to guess on where you all found them :whistling: Thanks for the heads up sounds like it would be nice for a pregame smoke :thumbs:

CYG
[snapback]246240[/snapback]​

:laugh: Sorry man. I keep forgetting about you because you STILL haven't joined us on Thursdays for a smoke. :sign:

Jack's got them - last night he had ~12 left. :thumbs:

Ironworker... I couldn't agree with you more. I wonder why it has been delayed. I am sure they will be worth the wait though.

Shiba said:
Ironworker... I couldn't agree with you more. I wonder why it has been delayed. I am sure they will be worth the wait though.
[snapback]246284[/snapback]​

They are aging the cigars until they are ready. The chef says they aren't ready yet.

I decided to support my local tobacco shop today. Even though California has the incredibley high tax rates I will still go spend a few hun at the shop.

I was really hoping those ESG's would be in stock by now but I'm just gonna quit waiting because it makes it that much worse when I hear it delayed.

I hope they have some of the #35's in stock, they sound yummy.
If not I will buy some of the CA recommendations like the:

Gurka Class Regent Toro.
Aurora Preferidos No 1
La flor Dominica Double Ligero
Tatuje RC 184 & Conojo 2003 LE
Padilla Miami cigars are also on the list.

I would offer to pick up some for you guys but the prices are way to high.

Rich