• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 1926 #35s

If there is any botl that might be willing to puck me up around 10 I would be in debt to you. I called my local shop he has not got them in, but he thinks they are going to sell for around $18. I lmao come on I hope he was just mistaken..

ree ree robusto said:
mrjinglesusa said:
EDIT:  I'll post a pic tomorrow...

[snapback]246162[/snapback]​

Where's the pic? :whistling:
[snapback]246385[/snapback]​

Forgot. lol Give me a few minutes. I'll take and post a pic after I walk the dog.

1926_no35.jpg

Purty.

looks pretty good. if anyone else can get them at msrp i would like to get a couple plus pay all the necessary shipping costs, etc.

darkness449 said:
looks pretty good. if anyone else can get them at msrp i would like to get a couple plus pay all the necessary shipping costs, etc.
[snapback]246428[/snapback]​

Ditto!

Has anybody in here already tried the Padron 1926 Series #35?
I would like to hear a review on this particular cigar. I'm thinking of either purchasing a box of the #35 or a box of the Padron 1926 Series #6. I would like to find out whether or not the Padron 1926 Series #35 is better than the Padron 1926 Series #6.
Does anybody in here know?

Bill Clinton said:
Has anybody in here already tried the Padron 1926 Series #35?
I would like to hear a review on this particular cigar. I'm thinking of either purchasing a box of the #35 or a box of the Padron 1926 Series #6. I would like to find out whether or not the Padron 1926 Series #35 is better than the Padron 1926 Series #6.
Does anybody in here know?
[snapback]262859[/snapback]​

They are shorter... similar taste (in other words, very good).

Thanks Moki. I just read the review on the Padron 1926 Series #35 Maduro and now I want to purchase a box of the #35's. The only problem is that I also like the Padron 1926 Series #6 Maduro. Now I want both after reading the review on the #35.

i bought a box of the #35 maduro a month ago or so. would like to try the naturals too, so id trade 6 for 6, or 5 for 5....whatever to whomever.

I just ordered a box of the Padron 1926 Series #35's in Maduro. The cigar shop that I ordered them from charged me $240 for them. I would like to know from everyone in here if you honestly think that the $240 that I paid for the #35's is a fair price or if you think that I overpaid for it.

I ALSO purchased a box of the Padron 1926 Series #6's in Maduro from the same cigar shop and they charged me $288 for the Series #6's. Do you think that the $288 that I paid for the #6's is a fair price or do you think that I overpaid for them?

The link that you gave me above says that the 1926 Series #6's cost $288 and that the 1926 Series #35's cost $240. I guess that the price that I paid for them is very reasonable.

Just got a phone call from my local B$M and he told me that they got the 35s in. They are pricing them at $11.99 (+7.6% sales tax) and they have 19 left of the box of Maduros they received. I'll be taking a trip over there tomorrow afternoon to pick up a couple. I know the price is a little high, but if anyone wants me to pick some up for them, PM me. Also, if you're looking for anything else, you're welcome to call them (Crescent Tobacco Shop) at 520-296-3102 and PM me any additional order you want.

Oh Boy. These Padron #35's are really popular aren't they? Everybody wants them.