• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 1926 and 40th anniv help

jstars10

First off I have to say I love padrons. I have had the 1926 and 1964 many times. I am looking into getting some of the 40th anniv. I have see they have the same band as the 1926. Are they the same cigar with just the different shape. Is there an all together different flavor profile to them.. I would apprecate all the help on this, since its going to be a pretty big investment to get a box. Thanks ahead of time guys....

Unfortunately, I have not personally been able to try them, the 40th Anniversario. From what I have read and heard, in other discussions, the blend is basically the same as the Series 1926, the difference is in the wrapper! As I understand it, a completely different wrapper, is used, than the ones used on the 64s and 26s.

Good Luck! If you are able to buy a whole sealed box, you will be the first person, that I have heard of, who has been able to get one.

Johnny

Unfortunately, I have not personally been able to try them, the 40th Anniversario. From what I have read and heard, in other discussions, the blend is basically the same as the Series 1926, the difference is in the wrapper! As I understand it, a completely different wrapper, is used, than the ones used on the 64s and 26s.

Good Luck! If you are able to buy a whole sealed box, you will be the first person, that I have heard of, who has been able to get one.

Johnny

Umm. sealed boxes are not that hard to get.... :whistling:

In short, same blend as the '26, just a different vitola.

I know a guy who even got a padron sampler for Christmas!

The 1926 40th is theexact same blend as the other 1926's. So is worth paying around $30 a stick for the same thing thats in the #2, I don't think so. Only way for you to experience this is to smoke one from each size and determine this on your own. I prefer the 1926 #2 maddie over any of the 1926 line. :thumbs:

Over rated and over priced. It is a good cigar, but there are better full bodied sticks in the $10 - $15 range