• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 1926 No. 9 (Natural)

stogie guy 26

Reaction score
This is my first attempt at doing a review. Sorry the pictures are not cropped as well as some other reviews but the software I use normally isn't working correctly but I suppose you can get the point from these.

Okay, well I haven't had a 1926 N0. 9 in probably over a year so it was nice having one again. The wrapper had the typical dry and smooth look to it with few veins. I've read other reviews where some complained the draw was perhaps too light but this was perfect in my opinion and it burned evenly the entire time. The ash was consistent with the exception of a couple of fissures here and there.

Upon lighting there was a muddled amount of pepper, less than what was expected in the first inch of a Padron but it allowed other flavors to come through like nuts and the onset of cocoa. The middle of the cigar brought intense cocoa, leather and perhaps was what I believed to be fruit (because my palette is still evolving I'll have to have another to try and discern what it was exactly). The last half was rich with mostly notes of leather, cocoa and coffee. The finish wasn't particularly long but it was still great.

Anyway, thanks for reading and I'll be sure that have better quality pics on the next review I do I choose to do one.

SSPX0404.jpg

SSPX0406.jpg

SSPX0407.jpg

SSPX0409.jpg

No one responded to my first review either...I thought that is how things worked here :laugh:

Great review...keep them coming!

Has anyone tasted the "fruit like" characteristics in one of these that I mentioned in the review? Dried fruit maybe...hmm...still been bothering me.

Has anyone tasted the "fruit like" characteristics in one of these that I mentioned in the review? Dried fruit maybe...hmm...still been bothering me.

I haven't picked up on the fruit flavors you've described with these, but I have picked up on all the others flavors you described in your review. I have some of the maduros in my humi, but I'll have to pick up some more naturals and give them another go.
Thanks for the review!

I haven't picked up on the fruit flavors you've described with these, but I have picked up on all the others flavors you described in your review. I have some of the maduros in my humi, but I'll have to pick up some more naturals and give them another go.
Thanks for the review!

Yeah, I've had other maduro 26's but not any of the No. 9 maduros. I prefered that naturals when it comes to the 1926 line and then I like both the maduro and natural with the 1964 line.

The #9's I have had were all great. The size is a little too big for me though and would probably take a #6 over one if given the chance. Have not tried the #2. That will probably be a nice middle ground. Thanks for the review. Pictures are always a nice touch.

The #9's I have had were all great. The size is a little too big for me though and would probably take a #6 over one if given the chance. Have not tried the #2. That will probably be a nice middle ground. Thanks for the review. Pictures are always a nice touch.

Do you prefer the #6 maduro or natural? I've always liked the naturals better with padron but thats just me.

Do you prefer the #6 maduro or natural? I've always liked the naturals better with padron but thats just me.

I prefer the maduro as I do with most Padrons. I have a year old box of #6 the I pull from every so often and they are always a treat. Beyond the #6, the 1926 line is pretty cost prohibitive for me on box prices. The #35 is a staple in my humi and along with the Principe maduro though, and I smoke more of them then any other cigar... period. The #35 tastes the best in the 1926 line to me as well.