• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 1964 "A" Maduro

$25 is a tad steep, don't you think? (disregard)

My fault, I'm thinking of the #1....

Isn't MSRP still like $32 a stick on these? I dunno, never bought one but thats what I recall seeing them for?

Isn't MSRP still like $32 a stick on these? I dunno, never bought one but thats what I recall seeing them for?

Yea. When I posted, for some reason I was thinking of the '26 Serie #1. I had a mental lapse that's why I edited the post. :blush:

It looks like the price on this has been cut again. It is now $21.99.

i thought i read here that if you signup for their newsletter, they send out 35% off coupon codes for your first order. i signed up a week or two ago and got the email today.

i thought i read here that if you signup for their newsletter, they send out 35% off coupon codes for your first order. i signed up a week or two ago and got the email today.

They send out very generous coupons every week. Unfortunately, they dont have many options outside of their taboo line, but they do have some of the staples: Oliva, Padron, CAO, some Fuente, and a few others. According to their website, Oliva makes most of their lines (and are supposed to be very tasty, but I cannot confirm).

-Aaron

35ANYEMAIL is also good for 35% off, but only to the first 50 users (not sure if this is still good). Got this from another site that I used to frequent that taboo advertises at. But it looks like they only have 3 A's left in stock so you better hurry.

35ANYEMAIL is also good for 35% off, but only to the first 50 users (not sure if this is still good). Got this from another site that I used to frequent that taboo advertises at. But it looks like they only have 3 A's left in stock so you better hurry.
The code works. I ordered one and the total came out to just under $20.00 shipped. Now i'll sit back and wait.

Yea. When I posted, for some reason I was thinking of the '26 Serie #1. I had a mental lapse that's why I edited the post. :blush:
lol musta done the edit between when i was reading and hit reply, makes sense but I sure was hoping you found the A for 20 a stick

Looks like they are out of stock now. :(

Damn. :( They're sold out! Good lookin' out though. I was hoping for some Oliva MBIII's, but I didn't see any.