• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 1964 Anniversary Series Imperial

Breedy

Busted
Well after all the negative customer service topics that I have seen and even comment on I thought I would post my positive experience.

I won a bid for two or the above mentioned cigars only to find one looking like this
l_e199eaf396d43e1ef35ecfa52748ff5f.jpg

So I sent an email two days ago and got no reply. I must admit at this point I was starting to think that this may be a losing battle for me. The next step was a phone call that placed me on hold of approx. 2 mins and then a wonderful woman answered the phone and after a brief discussion informed me that a replacement would be at my home on friday.

I asked if they wanted the cigar sent back and she respond, "No, smoke it if you can?" So this pretty much made my day.

Brandon

There are some really good companies out there, it just seems that it's getting harder to find them! Appreciate the post letting us know of a good one.

Rocky

I, too, must give "The Devil's Site" its due! As I have been known to occasionally place a bid or ten there. :whistling:

The couple of times I had an issue with the smokes sent, they immediately made it good.

As big as CI/CBid has become, it is easy to poke fun at them, but their customer service is stellar.

Now if someone could find a way to turn down the volume on their copywriters ........

I have had two bad instances with them, and both times they made it right real fast. Great customer service as far as I am concerned! Another place i had real real good customer service was Taboo cigars. I ordered my very first 2 padron 40th maddies there and the showed up wrapped well but were literally bent and crushed. I was very saddened, but after talking to them they sent me 2 more soon as they could! AND I offered to send em pictures, etc to show proof but they said no, long as it is not all the time they trust and listen to their customers. Great 2 places for customer service!

Don

I love the auction site. I even get my deliveries overnight since I live so close. Just have one question. How do they package the singles? I usually buy boxes.

I've had lots of orders with them over the past several years. I've only had one bad run in with six high end cigars that arrived with their foots completely smashed to hell. I'm talking Thor took his warhammer and beat them to death. They made it right immediately that day on the phone. Very polite, quick, and courteous. Their customer service is top notch. No denying that.

I have to agree as well about CB...I usually buy my yardgars from them. But every once in a while they have some really good deals.....from them I found the Padilla Hybrids I enjoy. I ordered a 6 stick Graycliff sampler from them and it came with some sort of a travel humi that crushed a few of the sticks in the box. I called them and they immediately sent out 3 replacement cigars with no questions asked.

That's why you have to give them props when they are due....for a big company they have good personal service. :thumbs:

I love the auction site. I even get my deliveries overnight since I live so close. Just have one question. How do they package the singles? I usually buy boxes.

Well I was meaning to post this the other day but here is the update. Everything arrived in perfect condition. The replacement was packaged as a single in a ziplock baggie along with humidity pillow and then that was wrapped in bubble-wrap and then place in box surrounded by airpaks. No problem there. The rest of my order came in a seperate box with the 20 count singles humi packed on bottom with styro surrounding. The fiver of RP Edges were pack in a ziplock CI bag. The two 40th maddies I ordered as singles came packed the same way as the replacement, ziplock, humi pillow, bubble-wrap and plenty of air paks.

I must say the packaging the first time was pretty weak, only two airpaks to secure 2 fivers, a box, and Xi2 and the 40th anni's. There was a ton of space for things to slid around and I believe this, plus the less than gentle handling of UPS, damaged the cigar. The second shipment and the replacement were packed very tight and the humi pillows were a nice touch.

I have to give Cbid credit, customer service was prompt and direct and hopefully the have the packing issue resolved.

Brandon