• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 2000

ParaGod

Semper Fi
Well, I just thought I would say this again, I LOVE PADRON I just had another great Padron 2000 maduro, and all I can say is that it was great, good smoke, excellent draw, outstanding flavor, I think this cigar has some of the best bang for the buck over almost any other cigar IMHO. nuf said

Agreed Bruddah PG! Try aging them for a couple of years and try them.... you'd swear you were smoking PAMS! :thumbs: :D

Aloha,

Wade

If you love the 2000 in maduro you've got to try the 5000 in maduro, major yummy! :thumbs:

I'm a big fan of any Padron. Obviously the Annie's. The 3000 Maddie has to be my favorite of the regular line. I also enjoy the Delicias Maddie. That's a great little smoke when time is a factor.

I agree withBruddah Shadow! In the regular line... the 5000 Maddies are my favorite!

Aloha,

Wade

I could smoke Padrons all day long!!

Gooooooooda!!! :D

I prefer the 3000 maddie...... great smoke with a great price.

I won a box of Padron Palma Maduro's at a herf I attended last year (don't remember which one)and had the opportunity to crack them open last week. Chalk up another great tasting cigar by Padron. :thumbs:

I am planning on getting more Padron's after all this purchasing I am doing IGBC/Padron 26. Maybe around xmas. I do love a high quality cigar at a Swisher Sweet price :D

Hey PG, I heard cigarbid has a good deal on Padrons right now...... :p :sign: :D