• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 26's, Tatuaje, & Pepin products

Welcome to CP, very nice of you to offer. Other than the Tatuaje’s, what Pepin products do you have access to? I’ve been toying with the idea of a Pepin pass and if I was able to do it, I would want to stock it with every possible Cigar he rolls or has developed. I’ve been smoking a regional brand called JFR. Pepin developed the blend for Tabacalera Tropical at RTDA a couple of years ago and I believe they’ve only been on the market since about April or May. I’m wondering if you might have access to something like that, something that other members might not be able to get just because of region or maybe something from El Rey de Los Habanos’ Private Blending Campaign.

The Tatuaje's they have in stock are the noella for 7.00, the regio for 9.00, the pyramade (cant remember the actual name) for 10.25, and the have a unfinshed one called the no.2 that is 5.50 (looks to be a fat corona gorda; 6 x 52).
They are awesome. Construction, smell and flavor just like an ISOM. I just bought a box of the Noellas
img064.jpg

Very gracious offer! I may have to take you up on it soon :D

Welcome to CP!

They are awesome. Construction, smell and flavor just like an ISOM. I just bought a box of the Noellas

I was looking for a new size of the Tatuaje's to try and these look great pso, thank for the pic. Now it's time to get to the B&M to pick up a single or two to try.

:cool:

preembargo,

I have access to basically all the pepin blue label, series jj, padilla miami, habana leon (phatash.com), and of course the tatuaje products. All so far are great products, although all are very very strong and full bodied. The only downfall (or upside for lovers of a strong smoke) are that there are no medium bodies smokes. I would say jump all over the Pepin products, they have great construction and taste, plus in a few months everyone will be all over em.

Jonathan

I hope this isn't considered a hijack...it is related. I can't seem to find any list of all of the current Pepin cigars. I can't find his website, and every one of the retailers I go to has a selection of only some of his cigars. Does anyone know where I can find a list? Very nice gesture by the topic starter by the way.

I live in the yorktown, va area and spend a lot of time in richmond, va also.

Damn, what's the name of the shop? I've only been to one locally. They didn't have near the selection of what you're talking about.

Of course, I'm moving to Oklahoma tomorrow morning. I've got a buddy here who'd be interested, though.

Well tell your buddy to go across the river to Gloucester, VA. They have a shop at the point called TR's tobacco, they have the best selection in the area. Being from Richmond and just moving back here, I cant find a shop that has good ambiance and selection of cigars. Also, if you like Gurkha, a cigar shop at Kiln Creek, in the same shopping center as Super K-Mart (I think it was called Pop's Tobacco), is an official dealer and has them at pretty low prices compared to everyone else in the area.

Since you live in Hampton, did you go to Don Juanas? I have heard of them just havent been, how is the shop?

I hope this isn't considered a hijack...it is related. I can't seem to find any list of all of the current Pepin cigars. I can't find his website, and every one of the retailers I go to has a selection of only some of his cigars. Does anyone know where I can find a list? Very nice gesture by the topic starter by the way.

I doubt it’s a complete list but this what I’ve come up with so far:

Brand Available at:
601 Habano- * Mr. Bundles * East County Cigars*

Cabaiguan- * Tatuaje Nation*

Cuban Diplomat - *Cigar King * Phatash*

Don Pepin Garcia “Blue Label”- *Abner’s World of Cigars * Two Guys Smoke Shop*

Don Pepin Serie JJ- *EnFuego *

Habana Leon- * Cigar King * Phatash*

Havana Soul- *Cigar King * Phatash*

Padilla 1932 - *Set for 2006 Fall Release*

Sancti Spiritus- ________________________________________

Tatuaje- * Tatuaje Nation*