• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 3000

ParaGod

Semper Fi
I have had for the first time a Padron, yes this is my first time for one of these. I would like to thank SKYDIVNEKD for these, I found these very smooth with no bite at all, I don't know how long he had these in his humidor, but now I want to try the anniversary Padron, so if anybody has to many of these I won't mind at all if you send a couple my way(blatant mooch going on). :D

ParaGod said:
I have had for the first time a Padron, yes this is my first time for one of these. I would like to thank SKYDIVNEKD for these, I found these very smooth with no bite at all, I don't know how long he had these in his humidor, but now I want to try the anniversary Padron, so if anybody has to many of these I won't mind at all if you send a couple my way(blatant mooch going on). :D
Look at that...finally hitting us up for a mooch. Setting your sights high ehhh... Those Padrons are good smokes. If you got em from Floyd, who knows how long he has been sitting on them. There isn't any place close that sells Padrons so I don't get to try them often. And when they are put in passes they are usually always gone when it gets to me. I have a PAN and a Millenium(thanks 57strat) in my humi right now. The Millenium is going to sit for another month or 2 until my brthday. I'll probably smoke the PAN the night before I deploy.

Emo

:thumbs:

Welcome to the wonderful world of padron. The 3000 is one of my alltime faves. I need a roach clip for them babies. My experience with the anaversaries (corona) Was not up to my expectations. A good smoke for sure but not worth all the hype and cost IMHO. Perhaps some of the larger ones are better.

Stickman

Padrons are among my favorites. I regularly smoke the 3000 maduro and the 4000 when I have more time available. If you can keep your hands of them for 6 months or so they smoke like an anniversario.

Agree with Pepe, the 3000 maduro is a great cigar that if layed down for a while (I prefer a year or more) are excellent. At under $4 a stick you'd be hard press to find a better smoke.......IMO! :thumbs:

Very good cigars for the money.

Emo, I don't think you will be disappointed in the Millennium. :)

One of my all time favorite cigars. Just not too happy they made such a small amount of them.

Last edited:
I tried one of these yesterday and either they were too young or my palate is screwed. I did not like these at all. When I first lit it, it was not a harsh taste, but it definately was not a pleasant one either. I cannot put into words the flavors coming from the cigar, but it had a nasty taste to it. I can only describe it as tangy. What would best describe it is this....You know how the wife can sometimes burn something she is cooking, but only on the bottom of the pan. The rest of the food still has the burnt tangy taste to it.

That was this cigar through and through. I tried to let it loosen up, but was forced to toss it midway through.

God, I hope it was just a bad cigar I picked up, but I do not see myself spending the cash to buy one of these again. Perhaps someone wants to send me one that has been sleeping for a while to change my opinion!!!

I have had only one of these, and I think that it was aged for about 6 months. It was very smooth and I plan on getting more for a comparison

I agree that the Padron 3000 maddies are a great value and very tasty! Try aging them for 2-3 years at 65-67% RH..... they get firm and solid and shrink a little. Fire one of these babies up and you'd swear you were smoking a PAM!

Aloha,

Wade

I had 2 Padron 300s last week..I really ejoyed them alot.. it quickly was added to my top 5 smokes!

I too have enjoyed the Padrons I've smoked. No Anni's yet. Soon though.

As to "roach clip", they were always too fast for me to catch and clip.

Some cigars do warrant burnt fingers.

+JerryG