• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 40th Maduro ?

cletus

Smokin' Member
Is it possible to get a box of the Padron 40th Maduro ?
Got a buddy thats wants some, if you know where/price/possibilty?

cletus said:
[snapback]190273[/snapback]​

You can buy the hand-painted "humidor", which comes with 40 of those cigars in it -- MSRP = $1600 (humidor goes for $600, the cigars go for $25 a stick, total = $1600). That's assuming any are still available, only a limited number were made.

They do apparently sell refill boxes of these cigars... but cigar shops are technically not supposed to sell them by the box. The blend in the 40th Anniversary cigar is the same as the other 1926 Serie cigars... so your friend might want to just get the #2 or such. Would be cheaper.

cletus said:
I guess thats a no, Any good prices on the #2.
[snapback]190288[/snapback]​

Well... it's not a no... boxes of them can be found... just saying he might want to consider a less expensive vitola of the same blend.

Well, ya got two problems.

1# If you get the standard box now from a retail store, they really aren't suppose to sell the box! Padron is now calling back empty boxes to recycle them. Very cool, IMHO.

2# It'd be harder than hell to find the standard box. If you are very interested, I can ask my boss if we can order a box and I can see if she'll sell them for me, even though we are suppose to limit them. I dunno if she'll go for it. The price would be around 540-ish... PM me if you are still looking. :D

KB

the way the 40's are distributed are by sending back the trays that came with the wood humidor. the cigar shop i work at gets them all the time. the box release is suppose to happen at the rtda this year. you can buy as many a you want at our shop. $30 is the going rate. we have 4 sizes of 26's and about 8 sizes of 64's
most in natural and maduro.....these are some of the best cigars out today. at our shop we enjoy them as often as our wallets allow

heres my email adress if you have any other questions

rushdirick2112@aol.com

cletus said:
[snapback]190273[/snapback]​

i can get as many as you want for $25 a pop. (but no box/cabinet)

Welcome to CP seamus!!! Nice birthday, 7/7/77 :laugh:

Woodbridge is kinda near Old Bridge, isn't it?

Check out my license plate:

bmw.jpg

OutlawD said:
the way the 40's are distributed are by sending back the trays that came with the wood humidor. the cigar shop i work at gets them all the time. the box release is suppose to happen at the rtda this year. you can buy as many a you want at our shop. $30 is the going rate. we have 4 sizes of 26's and about 8 sizes of 64's
most in natural and maduro.....these are some of the best cigars out today. at our shop we enjoy them as often as our wallets allow

rushdirick2112@aol.com
[snapback]191274[/snapback]​

My shop gets ours in a box, and I know for a fact some members on this board have bought them in the box release. Does your shop recycle the padron boxes?

KayakinBoy said:
OutlawD said:

rushdirick2112@aol.com

My shop gets ours in a box, and I know for a fact some members on this board have bought them in the box release. Does your shop recycle the padron boxes?
[snapback]191840[/snapback]​

I once tried to buy a box of #9s for a box split but had to settle for a box of #1s. Someone else in this thread (not to mention any names, WJ-777) bought up the whole box of #9s for himself. The selfish bastid. :p ;)

coventrycat86 said:
Welcome to CP seamus!!! Nice birthday, 7/7/77 :laugh:

[snapback]191797[/snapback]​

Thanks for the welcome. It's 7/14/77 acutally, thank for pointing that out. I was due on 7/7/77 though. I am about 10 min north on Oldbridge. You come to NJ ofter?

seamus said:
coventrycat86 said:
Welcome to CP seamus!!!  Nice birthday, 7/7/77 :laugh:

[snapback]191797[/snapback]​

Thanks for the welcome. It's 7/14/77 acutally, thank for pointing that out. I was due on 7/7/77 though. I am about 10 min north on Oldbridge. You come to NJ ofter?
[snapback]191966[/snapback]​

Awwwwww......okay then we have another "Bastille Day" boy :laugh:

Actually, I was at the Birch Hill Night Club in Old Bridge in February of 2001 to see Thin Lizzy. What a FANTASTIC show :thumbs:

A monarchy no more!!!

I'm sad to say the Birch Hill is no more. It was a great place to see a show. I believe it's an adult community now.

KayakinBoy said:
OutlawD said:

rushdirick2112@aol.com

[snapback]191840[/snapback]​

yeah we recycle the boxes.

we use the trays to get ours...i guess we never tried to get boxes cuz we still have the trays. btw we have prolly 100-120 of these cigars in house.

our box stock of padrons is huge. we have prolly 6 boxes of 26's (full)

and around 20 boxes of various 64's (also full)

and about 30 boxes of regular line stuff.

we have as many facings of 64/26 as we do regular line stuff.

life is good

gonna ask if i can post a pic of our padron display and backstock for you guys to drool over

will post pics soon....
also if youre interested the owner said we could do mail order on any box we have in stock,of anything not just padrons.

email questions to

rushdirick2112@aol.com

Back