• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 64 is...boring

DonkeyKong said:
I'm surprised to say, I smoked my first Padron 64 earlier tonight and was greatly disappointed.  The flavor profile was...boring to say the least. Very little spice, a mild hint of coco, granted a VERY smooth smoke, it left me dissatisfied. 

Totally different on my case as i  would buy boxes if i had the means maybe there is something wrong with the storage of the cigar that resulted to a poor experience. 

mickey2 said:
I'm surprised to say, I smoked my first Padron 64 earlier tonight and was greatly disappointed.  The flavor profile was...boring to say the least. Very little spice, a mild hint of coco, granted a VERY smooth smoke, it left me dissatisfied. 

Totally different on my case as i  would buy boxes if i had the means maybe there is something wrong with the storage of the cigar that resulted to a poor experience. 

Yo Mickey...what the hell does this say?

The Padron 2000 Maduro is my go to. As you have all said, if nothing else it is consistent. I personally dont go for the 74 or 26 because I can not taste the price difference. Just a milder and more refined smoke.

My two cents, try for a La Flor Cab.#5 Maduro that ups the ante and suggest you try that one. It has a medium/full taste with some nice pepper to accent without knocking you over.