• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 64

I was determined to smoke this stick last night, so I went out in the 35 degree weather knocked the hot tub cover off and put on my stocking cap.

I settled into the tub and torched the stick. 2 puffs and the lovely flavors of the cigar became apparent.

I then dropped the stick into the water, picked it up with some expletives #%$##%% and dried it as quicky as possible on my t-shirt. I pulled the wet end off and spent 5 minutes to get it going again.

After that I had flavors of bromine, spa chemicals and pina colada water treatment. I was pissed, threw it about 20 feet into the yard and went inside.

I then decided to smoke a Don Carlos Robusto in the garage. It went well!

You can only have one kind of butt in a hot tub. :laugh:

Brian

You can only have one kind of butt in a hot tub. :laugh:

Brian

??? ... er... actually there are a few kinds... flat, bubble, pear-shaped, 'relaxed,' and the heart-shaped.
(and those are just fer starters...) :D

C&G... I am a connoisseur.

I have a good one... The other day, one of our members came to me with a Padron 40th in a little plastic baggie. I noticed that he had a frown on his face, which should not be the case when you're holding a Padron 40th... He then proceeded to tell me that he had bought a new cigar holder for his car, and decided to try it out. So he put the said cigar into the holder, clipped it to his side compartment, and then ran some errans. When he got back to his house, he pulled the cigar out of its holder, put it to his nose, and quickly realized that it had been resting against his air freshener all day. He then asked me if there was anything he could do, and I told him to sell it to Drew Estate :D

I have a good one... The other day, one of our members came to me with a Padron 40th in a little plastic baggie. I noticed that he had a frown on his face, which should not be the case when you're holding a Padron 40th... He then proceeded to tell me that he had bought a new cigar holder for his car, and decided to try it out. So he put the said cigar into the holder, clipped it to his side compartment, and then ran some errans. When he got back to his house, he pulled the cigar out of its holder, put it to his nose, and quickly realized that it had been resting against his air freshener all day. He then asked me if there was anything he could do, and I told him to sell it to Drew Estate :D

Ah man that sucks.. Gotta feel for the guy... :laugh:

man that's terrible ! :angry: Padron 64's are one of my absolute favorites - sorry about the bad luck !