• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 80th Anniversary

IanHummel

I've been reading and watching a lot about these what seem to be amazing sticks. They are supposed to be released the 3rd week in November just before Thanksgiving. Each shop is supposed to get only 1, MAYBE 2 boxes and they are going to retail for about $30 a stick. I would love to get a handle on a natural and maduro but don't even know where to begin. I have two fairly decent B&M's around here but both say they don't know if they'll even be getting any.

Anyone know any more about this stick?

x2... inquiring minds want to know. Any of the retailers here planning on getting some?

Since there is only one person rolling them don't expect them anytime to soon. Orlando hadn't smoked one by RTDA this year! They don't have it listed yet on the current price list that does include the 7000s! They delayed the 40th for over a year and the original release of the 26 series for a year and a half. They will come eventually!

Since there is only one person rolling them don't expect them anytime to soon. Orlando hadn't smoked one by RTDA this year! They don't have it listed yet on the current price list that does include the 7000s! They delayed the 40th for over a year and the original release of the 26 series for a year and a half. They will come eventually!

So by your comments it sounds as though they won't make it to stores in the next couple weeks. :( The reviews of this cigar are nothing short of amazing, it's a shame that they may not make it to stores this holiday season. :(

They were suppose to be out in September and that didn't happen. I talk to some one at Padron almost once a week and I have heard nothing about the release of this cigar! I hope you are right but don't hold your breath!

I heard November too. I was in a shop today that is a heavy Padron dealer and they said perhaps December. Of course they also said to not hold your breath.

Stink

Wow, I can't wait for these!! I agree the reviews are outstanding on these cigars. Even though they are $30 a stick, I will be buy more than one!
This would make a nice christmas gift to myself.

Wow, I can't wait for these!! I agree the reviews are outstanding on these cigars. Even though they are $30 a stick, I will be buy more than one!
This would make a nice christmas gift to myself.

I agree Cody, a box is only 10 so when they are released I wouldn't mind doing a split with one other person.

You cant rush perfection.

The new Padrón is ready.

Monday, November 19, 2007

The Padrón Serie 1926 80 Years -- which made its public debut at the 2006 Cigar Aficionado Las Vegas Big Smoke Saturday seminar -- is shipping to cigar shops today. The cigars should be in stores by Wednesday.

l i n k

Good Luck guys! :thumbs:

Has anyone spotted them on the shelves yet?

Has anyone spotted them on the shelves yet?
I think there even will be no time to put them on shelves.
Im pretty sure they will be already sold before the shop get them. :)

From moki's site:

These cigars will be sold in boxes of 8 cigars per box, with limited distribution of only 1-2 boxes per vendor for each shipment.

if anyone sees these at their b&m, please let me know. I'm up in Chicago right now and can't find them anywhere and no one that ive heard in Cincy has them yet.