• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 80th!

gmiranda33

Guys I just got back to the store from Padron's office, and the Padron 80th is coming at the end of the month!
Pre-order yours today if you want to be one of the first to have them!

They are packaged in a box of 8 cigars.
$240

To place your order email me at gmiranda@saborhavanacigars.com
or call me at 305-412-0720.

Gabriel

Guys I just got back to the store from Padron's office, and the Padron 80th is coming at the end of the month!

$240

Gabriel

Phone looks right.

The other number's a kick in the pants!

Thanks for offering these up.

wowowowowowowow look so good but so expensive, which voice should I listen to here?

I kept hearing they were going to be $40, so $30 is better than that! :laugh:

Are these going to be as easy to come by as the 40th's, or will they be like Millenniums?

Wow. I gotta tell you, I love Padron as much as the next whore, but the price really has me thinking twice. That is a pretty dear price. Buying and trying these is not going to be, for me, a slam dunk decision.

Wilkey

Wow. I gotta tell you, I love Padron as much as the next whore, but the price really has me thinking twice. That is a pretty dear price. Buying and trying these is not going to be, for me, a slam dunk decision.

Wilkey

X2 mate.
These are out of my reach for a while, hopefully they will keep making them.

Wilkey

X2 mate.
These are out of my reach for a while, hopefully they will keep making them.

I'm with you guys. I just about said I'd be in for a split as well, but then thought to myself, will one of these be worth giving up three Opus, or 4 VSGs, or ten 2000s? $30.00 is a hell of a lot of dough for one cigar, and it's difficult (for me) to justify spending that much right now.

I'll wait on the reviews, great news on the release date though.

$240

Gabriel

WOW, that would buy a lot of Connies. :blush:

I am in for a split toooo. I can't wiat to get my hands on a few :whistling:

I wonder is these will taste much different from the 40th. I saw some 40th in a B&M for $30 a piece is that about what they are selling for everywhere else? Looking forward to those 80th reviews

retail on these wil be $30.00

and i was told by george padron that these will be a standard line in the family, not a "limited edition".

I wonder is these will taste much different from the 40th. I saw some 40th in a B&M for $30 a piece is that about what they are selling for everywhere else? Looking forward to those 80th reviews

There is a certain site selling the 40th for 20.85 per stick, the local by my office is attempting to sell a full box of each the Maduro and Naturals for $525, otherwise he said they will go for $40 per stick.