• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron Londres Maduro

Fired another one of these up this morning and decided to take a peek at Greg's review to compare the flavors. Spot on. The box said these were rolled this year, but the cello already has some pretty deep coloration, and there is very noticeable tooth like in Greg's pictures. I'm wondering if they had a bunch of aged stock that they just packaged and sold as new. I wouldn't hesitate to grab another box.

This is the second time you've insinuated tooth is a product of age. I've always thought that tooth was the presence of magnesium and other nutrients in the wrapper. If you're associating tooth with age do you have a link? There was a decent tooth discussion a couple of weeks back and I learned quite a bit about it but am always anxious to expand my paltry cigar knowledge.

I could very well be mistaken, but I've only noticed it in cigars with at least a few years on them (other than this Londres, but the cello was pretty colored). But, I have limited knowledge on the subject, and it could have just been a coincidence.

Interesting, and I guess I agree. It may just be a coincidence but I haven't really paid attention. I'm going to go into my local shop tomorrow so I'll peruse some younger cigars with some Cameroon wrappers to see if it's on there.

I have always heard that tooth was the presence on minerals. I have some extremely old cigars that don't have any tooth to them.

Great review my friend! Glad to see your doing well!!
Great cigar for the price. I think they smoke so much better with 6-9 months on them, then fresh out of the box.
I may have to pick me up another box for some rest now...
LTL