• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PADRON MILLENNIUM MADURO

pittesq

Here's the deal. I've been interested in trying out the Millenniums and decided to try to find some to buy online, at auctions etc. The only prices I've seen are $75 for 2 (2 months ago) and most recently $90 for 2. I know these cigars aren't made anymore and were limited when they were released so they would have appreciatedsince. And as much as I would like to try them, I was just wondering if at $45 a piece if they are worth it.
Any thoughts?

This becomes one of those "Is it worth it to you?" questions. I have had a couple millenniums and I still have on sitting in the humi. Would I spend $90 for 2 of them? maybe if I didn't still have one in the humi, LOL.

You may want to post an ISO. Long shot but someone might offer some to you for a bit less. I bought a couple for $30/per on the board not that long ago.

Good idea. I mean I'm not looking for that many. Just a couple to try.
Thanks

Damn, I just saw some available for $35.00 in stock in the last week. I'll try to source them out again for you. :thumbs:

$35 seems about right....$45 is getting up there so it will depend on you. Supply and demand always holds true.

More than $30 a stick is too much, IMHO... but as with anything, it's all about what you're willing to pay.

Thanks guys. That's the type feedback I was hoping to get from people who have actually tried them. I'll keep looking, but pass on the $90 "deal".

I would like to pick up a couple of these. What is an ISO? or Where is a supplier that might have some at a resonable price?

toliver said:
I would like to pick up a couple of these. What is an ISO? or Where is a supplier that might have some at a resonable price?
[snapback]211680[/snapback]​

ISO = In Searh Of; Used in the Sale/Trade forum.

It's VERY difficult to find these even at high prices.

I think you should buy a whole humidor (100 cigars) :rolleyes:

The Milleniums are pretty damn tasty and in my opinion are worth buying a few if you find them for less than $40 a piece.

I don't even think they're worth even $30.00/stick.

I like the 26s better and the #1s only cost $20.00 each.