• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron - Taking Orders!

Keystone_Raider

Resident Lurker
PM for pricing - this will be for boxes only - no fivers. If you want me to send you the pricing list - please add an email to PM.

Payment is not accepted until I receive the order in case something does not get shipped. I accept CC, MO or personal check if I know
you.

Once I receive the order I will PM you.

All orders ship UPS to US destinations only, orders over $100.00 must be shipped insured - this protects you and me. Will also consider shipping to Canada via USPS - PM me to discuss if interested.

I will be calling the order in Friday

I think that covers most of the questions I get, if you have any other questions, PLMK.

Thank you!

Jim

Jim, the talk here lately has me excited about a 1964, 60 guage stick. Can you give me any specifics as to when you may have them? I want some!!!

Thanks

I called. The gentleman I spoke with started laughing - said the phone has been ringing off the hook the last couple of weeks with people wanting information.

He said that there is nothing in the works for a cigar that size, said that they had done one a couple years ago as a private release for a customer but that's it.

I called. The gentleman I spoke with started laughing - said the phone has been ringing off the hook the last couple of weeks with people wanting information.

He said that there is nothing in the works for a cigar that size, said that they had done one a couple years ago as a private release for a customer but that's it.

That, is the saddest thing I have heard in years! :(

Thanks Jim. Got 'em and they look great. A couple weeks in the coolidor and I'll start doing some damage.