• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron - taking orders!

Keystone_Raider

Resident Lurker
PM for pricing - this will be for boxes only - no fivers.

If you want me to send you the pricing list - please add an email to PM. 

Payment is not accepted until I receive the order in case something does not
get shipped. I accept CC, MO or personal check if I know you.

Once I receive the order I will PM you.

All orders ship UPS to US destinations only, orders over $100.00 must be shipped insured - this protects you and me.

I will be calling the order in Friday morning, so if interested I need to hear back from you by Thursday evening.

I think that covers most of the questions I get, if you have any other questions, PLMK.

Thank you!

Jim

I was just thinking I need to look at ordering some more Padron stuff.

For those who have not taken Jim up on his offers yet, DO!  You won't find this stuff anywhere at the prices he offers.  One of the many privileges of being a CP member. ;)

Rod said:
For those who have not taken Jim up on his offers yet, DO!  You won't find this stuff anywhere at the prices he offers.  One of the many privileges of being a CP member. ;)

Yeah guys, what Rod definitely said.  Jim will square you away.......  :)   :thumbs:   :cool:

Thank you for the support everyone.

At this point I believe I have answered all PMs / emails.

If you did not get a response - LMK.

Advice taken & Offer greatly appreciated.

Thanks again Jim!!

Hey Jim thanks for the offer and the great deal on all of these. My humi is full at the moment. Put in the next couple of month I plan on getting a box or two from you. Thanks again for the offer.

Got my box safe and sound, very pleased... Thanks again for doing this!!