• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Palio Cutters

I love my Palio.

I have the standard black one and when I first had it it tended to stick a bit when closed and would "snap" open while I opened it. A couple times it came apart, but as time went by the action has gotten much better and it doesn't happen any more. It still stays closed but doesn't "snap" open like it use to.

I haven't had to deal with Palio's customer service, but it sounds like your getting taken care of, it's too bad there aren't more companies like Palio (and some of the retailers on the board :D) out there.

I had this happen to my first one...it would stick a little and when you opened it, the two halves would come apart. I brought it back to the dealer and got another and it's work flawless for over a year. I love that cutter.

I love my Palio. I think they are hand assembled, small batch production, so some quality variance is natural, as with handmade cigars. But it sounds like Palio knows this and compensates with great guarantee and service.

I love my Palio cutter. I went online to get the free sheath for it. Then a couple of days later the cutter also feel apart. I contacted Palio, and their customer service is awesome and very fast responding. I sent the cutter to them for replacement, box and all. They sent a new one in about 5 days without the box. I liked keeping it in the box to protect it. So don't send your cutter in the box it came in, you will not get it back. Also the sheaths are on back order for a couple of weeks.

Rich