• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PAMs in cello?

insight

Making friends everywhere!
While in Vegas I went into a few Davidoff shops that had a decent stock of Padrons, including a fair amount of 1964s. What struck me as odd was all of them were in cello. I asked the 'managers' and they told me they came that way, but the only PAMs in cello I have seen came from Jorges personal stash. Anyone run into this before? I didn't buy shit because I'm not into $25 exclusivos and $40 power rangers but ybdmv.

interesting, I have never seen Padron 1964's or 1926's in cello.

interesting, I have never seen Padron 1964's or 1926's in cello.
....nor have I. It could be that they get cello'd for retail outlets to protect them against handling? Might be worth an e-mail to the Padron folks.....

B.B.S.

Maybe they are getting their inventory from cBid? :whistling:

The 80ths are now coming in cello, to protect the cigars during shipping. They've been experiencing tears and cracks on the wrapper from the cigars hitting the top and bottom of the box. The only time I've seen Exclusivos in cello is in the Padron No.88 pack.

My local has a couple of boxes of PAN/Ms in cello. He also has a couple of Tat varities in cello and when I asked about them, he said they put them in cello. I've never asked about the Padrons in cello but will next time I'm in.