• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Panacea Red Label Maduro Torpedo

Anthony

Advertising Space -- Available Here
Construction: Very attractive oily maduro wrapper, slightly toothy, with small veins throughout. It has a firm feel, and an inviting rich tobacco aroma

Prelight: Medium draw, woody flavors and a bit of spicy tingle on the lips.

Initial smoke is nice and spicy, bit of jalapeno flavor with an oaky background.

The smoke continues to have a nice moderate spice to it, burning cool and straight. Mild coffee flavor starting to show through into the 2nd 1/3 of the cigar, along with a nice consistent earthy, oaky profile.

I'm definitely enjoying this smoke very much; it has a nice rich flavor, but is not very bold.

As I progress beyond the halfway point, the spice is really tapering off, and there are more earthy and coffee-like flavors to this smoke. Toward the last 1/3, some nutty and leather flavors also kick in a bit, but it never gets harsh.

I enjoyed this cigar. It's a very nice medium bodied maduro cigar, with great burn and construction, but fairly mild yet unique flavor. There is nothing harsh or unpleasant at all about it, and the mild character makes for a very smooth and relaxing smoke.

4 out of 5 stars (a 3 - 3.5 on flavor, as I am wishing for something heartier from such a nice maduro). I might pick up some more of these and see how they are with some age on them.

panaceared1.jpg

panaceared2.jpg

panaceared3.jpg

panaceared4.jpg

Great review and pics! :thumbs: Panacea is good stuff!