• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Paragod

sibernation

:p

O.K. , One guy, with one bad arm, and 20,000 posts a day? :0 :p :sign: Not to mention the size of bomb he sent awhile back. :0 Is this really one person or the name of an orginization? :p

sibernation said:
:p

O.K. , One guy, with one bad arm, and 20,000 posts a day? :0 :p :sign: Not to mention the size of bomb he sent awhile back. :0 Is this really one person or the name of an orginization? :p
You know too much, we can't have that. You must be eliminated :angry: :p

i think he taught himself to type with his feet to pick up the slack!!! :D

Second rule of ParaGod?

Nobody talks abouts ParaGod !!

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Sam

uh....... sorry! :D

nothing to see here... move along!!

You guys are too funny. :p . We know where you all live, and don't forget it :angry:

Third rule of ParaGod?

Nobody talks abouts ParaGod !!

:sign:

Sam

Who is this enigma called paragod? Could 'it' be some sort of diety or superhero or is it all a myth? Geraldo will investigate, tape at 9:00 don't miss it....

sibernation said:
Does this mean that Paragod was last seen at a HOOTERS?? :0
yeah but he didn't look all that great in the shirt! :p

ParaGod said:
Now you people are starting to scare me a little :p
Scare you????!!!!???...Dude, what about use stuck with the 'mental picture' of some burly, tree-molesting, bomb-dispersering paramedic in those orange shorts.....ooooohhhhh the humanity, its more than any man should have to endure.... :D

gr8full2day said:
Scare you????!!!!???...Dude, what about use stuck with the 'mental picture' of some burly, tree-molesting, bomb-dispersering paramedic in those orange shorts.....ooooohhhhh the humanity, its more than any man should have to endure.... :D
:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

ROFLMAO

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Scare you? The thought of you dressed like that is scary enough to put you right up there with Daves Monkey. :0

OOOWWWWW, another scary thought....you and Daves Monkey :p

ParaGod is easy to explain.

Let take a look at it.

Para: A code name give to an A.I. project at MIT

God: Soon he will take over the world and we will call him god.

So really it is easy ParaGod is and A.I. Project gone awry at MIT. He is able to post 24 hours a day 7 days a week with out stopping. so he will take over the world with his superior cigar bomb's and cigar logic.