• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Paramount plus NFL package

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
Does anyone have direct experience with Paramount plus NFL package?

There is some confusion as to what games you are able to watch and what games are blocked

Last edited:
I didn’t even know there was a paramount plus nfl package. Do you have a link?

I know nfl+ Is the nfls new package but not sure what you get to watch either. I’m guessing local market games are blacked out, but when that happens it’s any games in your local market I believe, so could be more than one.

It’s like when the commercial says next game up is “this game or this game or this game” I think they all end up being blacked out which sucks.

So from what I could figure out, you can only watch local games in your market that would be broadcast on cbs.

So from what I could figure out, you can only watch local games in your market that would be broadcast on cbs.
That's what I thought. Which really doesn't do any good because I already have A digital airways antenna to give me all my local channels.

That's what I thought. Which really doesn't do any good because I already have A digital airways antenna to give me all my local channels.
You can look into the Sunday Ticket steaming package. It’s available separate from Direct tv if you live in an area that can’t get direct tv. This was the only option I could find to allow me to watch the Giants since my move to Florida. Luckily my development doesn’t allow satellite installations so I didn’t have to sign up for direct tv and was able to get the Sunday Ticket streaming as a stand alone.