• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pardon Corticos

Kryo

Pyro first, smoke second
Having near record high temps got me into the mood to go for a drive today, so I went up to the smoke shop to grab a few smokes and see what was going on. Found some interesting new things (more on that another time) but one find was these little petit corona-type Pardon's.

While talking with one of the store owners about their Padron order, she told me that one fact they learned is these little guys had the same filler as 26' Anniversary Padron's!!! :0

Lit one up on the way home and it had all the flavors, smoothness, and thick smoke of the Anni's I have had before. Took over 40 mins to smoke the little guy. Had some burn problems... was hard to keep the wrapper lit when the ash dropped and had to relight it completely once. The small size had it burn way hotter than I like, but its to be expected for something with a 32-34 ring gague. That hot burn and the 30+ mph winds while driving home kept me from being 100% sure it was a Padron 1926 in disguise. Definitly belongs in the Anniversary family.

Overall... I would recommend them to others. You get a tin of 6 for about $20 and can enjoy some of the best tobacco that Padron has. Helps us who love the brand and are waiting for a whole box to come into your local cigar store. ;)

Cool, good timing... I was gifted a few of these little guys, been wondering how they taste. Cute, aren't they?

Had these on a few occasions. They aren't cheap that's for sure. Here they run at about $12-$14 a tin. I almost prefer the Padron Delicias at the price. Good little smoke which gives you that wonderful Padron flavor. A decent quickie.

I would recommend to any Padron lover. Hadn't heard about the 1926 tobacco thing. Next time Gator and I go to the Padron offices we'll have to ask.

Next time Gator and I go to the Padron offices we'll have to ask.

I drove by their new building a few days ago (less than 1 mile from my apartment :D ) . It looks like it's almost ready!