• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Partagas 150

carddoug

Banned
Im really getting excited, I got my hands on one today. And wondered if this rare gem is really worth the price tag. It's from 1996 so Im hoping that at the very least it'll seem aged lol. Anyway I would love to hear the thoughts of some who have had one or two, especially ones who have had them recently! Thanks!

The one I had gifted to me was one of the better cigars I have smoked. Enjoy!

*edit* The one I smoked was a 160... here is the review

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=28350

I had one when I was a newb, so I didn't know much what was good and what was a dog rocket, but I do know i bought two of them for myself and my brother for his bachelor party. Enjoy and let us know what you think!

Only one way for you to find out for sure. Set the damn thing on fire and smoke it. That's what they are for.

Surprisingly mild, yet very complex. A very interesting cigar. I'd suggest you smoke it with nothing more than a glass of water to experience all it has to offer. :thumbs:

I smoked well over a hundred of these when they were first released. An absolutely wonderful cigar. The 160 was a very poor attempt, imo.
I was fortunate enough to smoke one, gifted to me from Anthem, perhaps a year or two ago. You may want to try and find my review. I know a guy with a box of 100 who won't sell them. I think he believes he will get rich off them some day. Bad thing is, his humidor, in a liquor store, is always very warm, with wild humidity swings. Would be interesting to see how they have aged.

I have had several over the years- and have always been pleased. If you are the type that needs power above all else- you might be disappointed- but it is a milder cigar- with a good complexity.

That wrapper was amazing, wasn't it? I have had that flavor stuck in my head for 20 yrs. Ir really is a masterpiece. Too bad you couldnt try them fresh.

Over all I like the 160's better. I started with he 160's and then of course heard about the 150's and went on the hunt. Then one day a member of the lounge was having problems with his lock on the locker so I went to help him and saw the 150's staring me in the face. He was nice enough to give me one after I fixed the lock. I naively held on to it for about another year and finally smoke it about 3 months ago. Unfortunately the flavors were vague and pretty weak compared to the 160's. I'm sure(and have heard) that these were outstanding when they were in the hey-day. But for me the glory is over.....Hope you get a better experience...