• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Partagas 160 Robusto

Burnt Tongue

No Tastebuds...
This cigar is perfectly put together and looks great. There is not much aroma to the unlit cigar. Toasting the foot gave no aroma to the smoke. My first impression is that this is an extremely mild cigar. I can inhale the smoke from this cigar like it is a cigarette. There is a very mild very toasty taste in the first inch and the cigar delivers very large volumes of smoke. The wrapper on this cigar is suppose to be a 28 year old Cameroon. I expected a peppery flavor usually associated with the Partagas line, but did not find any of that in the 160. I being of sick mind and burnt tongue like the flavor of Mexican filler as this cigar is suppose to have. The cigar did not change in flavor right down to the nub. I like the flavor that comes out of on this cigar very much. I just wish it was a stronger. I am surprised that a cigar of this quality and price uses Mexican filler. All in all this was a nice smoke, Thanks for including it in the bomb Infinity!

Sounds like it's not quite worth what they are charging for it huh?

Thanks. Infinity bombed me with one of these as well. Gave me something to expect/look for.

Who is this Infinity asshole, why didn't he send me one of these :sign:

Taste is less objective, IMHO, when you just pull out the stick and smoke it without thinking about
it's pecking order in the chain. ???

Brian

Paul, I've been told that they use Mexican filler so as not to intefere with the taste of the wrapper.

Doc.

Thanx for the review! :thumbs:

I am curious but the price tag is a show stopper on these babies.