• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Partagas 160

I see many on this site don't enjoy the 160 Partagas line, I keep looking for deals on them since they don' t seem to have much of a following.

Anyone see them knocked down a bit in price lately?

Thanks.

I see many on this site don't enjoy the 160 Partagas line, I keep looking for deals on them since they don' t seem to have much of a following.

Thanks.

I don't think you will really see the prices drop as they are so limited. Once they are gone, they are gone. my B&m got in 4 boxes 2 are completely gone the other two about half way each. They are selling for msrp I doubt you will see them go lower as no one can really stock enough for a deal to make sense.

Heya,

One of the local spots here has 3 close to full boxes. Don't know the prices, but give them a call @ (480) 854-2566.
It's a "water pipe" store but they have a large walk in with a pretty nice selection.
If their prices are cool let me know and I can pick em up for you :thumbs:

Many here, myself included think they are overpriced and under flavored, one dimensional and just a plain waste of time. The sales reps however have convinced many retailers that these cigars are the second coming (and they are the second coming if you count the 150's). Thus, the retailers feel they are doing us a favor by stocking these wonderful rare cigars and thereby justifying the prices.

Where's that dripping sarcasm smiley when I need it?

What can I say, I like em. With many in the same opinion as you, I figured they may be having a hard time unloading them so I was searching for them at blow out prices. Must be still selling or we would see some movement at this higher price of cigar.

Many here, myself included think they are overpriced and under flavored, one dimensional and just a plain waste of time. The sales reps however have convinced many retailers that these cigars are the second coming (and they are the second coming if you count the 150's). Thus, the retailers feel they are doing us a favor by stocking these wonderful rare cigars and thereby justifying the prices.

Where's that dripping sarcasm smiley when I need it?

My local shop has them. They have been sitting for about 3 mos. I think the price is high on these cigars. SO most ppl just sort of walk past them.

What is the MSRP on these?

Thanks.

I don't think you will really see the prices drop as they are so limited. Once they are gone, they are gone. my B&m got in 4 boxes 2 are completely gone the other two about half way each. They are selling for msrp I doubt you will see them go lower as no one can really stock enough for a deal to make sense.

:D

I smoked my whole box already. I really like these. I've only seen them for around $25 a stick.

$22 for a robusto sized at my B&M. How good are these, really? They are also having a Great Cigar Mooch event starring Drew Estate's Chateau Real, I'll smoke both and return with an emptier wallet.

These are the prices at my local shop.

$18 robusto minor
$20 robusto
$22 robusto major

guess they are on par with everyone else's prices.

I Wonder if i buy a lot if I can get them cheaper :laugh:

Love the loyal customer discount...LOL!!

Ok, after closer inspection, it was the robusto minor for $22. Smoked it.... not worth the price tag imo.

Had a LFD mysterio afterwards. Now that is a great cigar.