• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Partagas Limited Reserve Decadas

Wombat

Wombats Have Skills
Anybody gotton a chance to try one of these yet? Is their anybody selling singles (or 5 packs)? Sure looks like a nice package.

We just got them in at the Tinder Box. They are purportedly from the 1995 crop.

I saw them at the local shop today. Asked the guys if they are worth it, and got the "They are good, but not $12-$15 a stick good".

OpusXKC said:
I saw them at the local shop today. Asked the guys if they are worth it, and got the "They are good, but not $12-$15 a stick good".
[snapback]256408[/snapback]​

from what I've heard, 12-15 is a good deal... ???

I never tried them, but you know what they say there is only one way to find out... :whistling:

"$12-$15 good" is in the mouth of the be-taster.

I picked one up for $18, and look forward to burning it up this weekend.

I picked up a couple of these today. I'm gonna burn one down during a little drive I've got on Monday. I'll post a review Monday night.

Opusxkc you smoke entirely to much... We have them but they start at $15 up to $20.50 each!

Picked up some today and they ARE pricey. Reviews I've seen on them seem to be mixed.

I thought they were definatly unique, and have almost a sweet after taste. I can sell a couple for a lower price than normal, just PM me if needed.

OpusXKC said:
I guess I have smoked myself retarded...:D
[snapback]257155[/snapback]​

I dont think thats from smoking cigars. :whistling:

Went down to the Plaza, in KC, tonight, they had them for $18, and some change :0 , a stick. Too rich for my blood! I also got the "there good, but not $18 a stick good," nod from store guy.