• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Partagas Lonsdales

Dysfunctional

Please excuse me as I am a new smoker here... only been smoking for about 6 months..... so my reviews will be limited to the I like and I dont like category. But what can I say about the Partagas Lonsdales..... I LOVE IT !!

Went to my local La Casa and asked Jimmy the owner to recommend me some smokes... he recommended me a box of "year 2000" H Upmann Sir Winstons.... I say ok.... then he takes out 3 cabs of Partagas Lonsdales (year 2002).... lets me have a whiff and I say ok... I will take one cab (was a good month at work last month so was a little heavy on the credit card spending that day ). Ask him to light one of the Lonsdales for me...

Construction is good... but damm...no bands ( My cigar band collection is going to suffer) Sat down with a glass of water and smoked this baby... Burn was razor sharp.... the more I smoked it the more I liked it... peppery flavours with the great Partagas flavours....even before I finish this sweetheart I turn to Jimmy and tell him to reserve me one more cab... my friends looks at me in disbelief and tries a few puffs ... looks at me and says lets split that second cab....

Now I am trying to find more information on these babies... are they still in production ?? Also anyone have any reviews on this.... all I can say is if you can get your hands on a cab of these babies...GET THEM !!!

I think they've been discontinued...May'be someone else can back me up on that?? ???

cvmfour said:
In that case, you might want to grab that other cab :whistling:
[snapback]207000[/snapback]​

Hmmm tempted..... but blew my budget already... hmmmm.. damm... cant stop thinking about them... I know if I dont get them I will regret it later.... maybe ask them to place on reserve for me first...wonder if they allow installments ..... :rolleyes:

I am a huge fan of Partagas smokes in general...both Cuban and Domestic...The lonsdales are great. A majourity of anything found in a cab will not have a band..you can buy little blank bands and put those on your cool smokes if you wanna...

Discontinued but there are still some out there. Be careful of the '99s-have a cab and almost all are plugged or very tight on the draw. "02s are delightful!!!

Mcgoo, I totally agree about 99 production, I have run into nothing but problems with that year. You are happy with the 02's I see, I am going to have to try them.The Partagas lonsdale is my favorite right behind Upmann lonsdales.