• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Partagas Presidentes

investandprosper

I'm thinking about getting some of these. Has anyone ever had one, and if so what are your thoughts on it?

Never had one, never seen one in person, but I've read mixed reviews about them. Still the shape is what tempts me to purchase a box...

Never had one, never seen one in person, but I've read mixed reviews about them. Still the shape is what tempts me to purchase a box...

X2, but I bought the Salomones instead, though the price on the Presidentes is pretty good.

Ken

Yes, the Presidentes are on sale right now for $165, which is very tempting. The Salomones are quite a bit more (and are quite a bit bigger!). How do you like the Salamones?

Yes, the Presidentes are on sale right now for $165, which is very tempting. The Salomones are quite a bit more (and are quite a bit bigger!). How do you like the Salamones?

That all depends!
whistling.gif

They smoke FANTASTIC!

Review on the Pres. have been pretty good.

If you like smokin' them off the truck, the Parti Pres are your best bet between the two. The Salamones don't taste too good fresh.
If the funky vitola draws you in, I highly recommend Celstial Finos from RyJ and the RE from Ramon Allones.
Those are a bit herftier in coin though.

I usually just try a couple a couple of weeks after they arrive. My first two boxes were PSD4s and Siglo IVs, both were good right away. Since they were the only cigars I had for a couple of months, I am down to about 12 of each (between sharing with friends and my bro). The rest are going to sit. Those Siglo IVs are looking mighty good, very nice wrappers.

My wife is getting upset with my hobby, so I'm afraid I won't be purchasing anything more for awhile. I have a few boxes of different sticks en route, along with a box split. I will undoubtedly be selling some sticks out of those other boxes as I won't be able to justify keeping so many if I only have maybe one per week. On August 28th I will post some fivers to pare the stash.

That all depends!
whistling.gif

They smoke FANTASTIC!

Review on the Pres. have been pretty good.

I have only smoked one of the Salomones and it was very good. They are pretty big and it did take a while to smoke, which means I drink more scotch.

Ken

I had one of its bigger brothers - the Partagas Salomone. Frankly was good not great. Some draw issues, although taste was "good" (again not great). I kept thinking it would be better in a smaller format - so the Presidente would fit that bill.

I have a box of 09's as well...they are good. I like them better than the salamone which I find are usually underfilled.