• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Partagas Serie P No 1 Jars.

jimfox

Anyone tried these? Seen it? Know any detail about it?

Thanks

Yes. They are tasty and should age nicely, however, the price is tough to get over for the porcelain jar. The Upmann Noellas can be had a bit cheaper and have a nicer presentation, although I haven't tried those yet.
Oh and welcome to CP.

Have a couple but haven't tried them yet. I hear they are great though, an I love the vitola.

They look sexy but this cat ain't payin almost $500 for 25 sticks in a pretty glass jar.

Some sticks cost $500 without the jar.
true and look at what has happened to the price over time of several jars and how they have sky rocketed it makes sense to purchase from an investment standpoint

Just for the noobs and otherwise ambitious. Cigars are not a good investment. They are a consumable with a shelf life in a market continually being shrunk by regulations. If you don't believe me, look it up in Cigar Speculator.

Oh, crap, that magazine hasn't been invented yet. I wonder why not?

Dammit Matt I hope swmbo does not see that I'll have to come up with a better story!

I had one of these in Hong Kong last week, it was actually quite good, I'm definitely going to pick up a jar now.

Edward Jones told me to put my 401K into jars..........great retirement investment :laugh: