• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Partagas Spanish Rosado

BACCHUS

Recovering Non-Skier
This new cigar is terrible. Just terrible. If any of you have made the mistake of purchasing this cigar, do not smoke it! Send it to me and I will see that it is properly disposed of. :D

Seriously, this cigar rocked my world! It tasted like a Hemingway Classic on steroids. It is as full-flavored as any cigar I've smoked.

Don't bother ordering any though, I have dibs on the entire first crop (I wish)! :D

I second Bacchus on the Partagas. This is a very nice cigar that should go well with a port or rum. :thumbs:

:( Darn, I had my hands on some of these tonight and passed them up. :angry:

SD_Stack said:
:( Darn, I had my hands on some of these tonight and passed them up. :angry:
Well go back and get them, SD! :D

As a matter of fact Bill, I am going tomorrow to get a grocery bag full of Opus'. I will get one then and try it out! :thumbs:

I had a couple last week. I thought they were great so I went back and bought ten more. Smoked one today and my first impression was right on. :p :p

I got my free one from CA, and also liked it, but it wasn't up to all the rave I have heard about it. I wouldn't buy a box, but it was a nice cigar.

ALostTexan

Damn It Man!

I have 2 coupons for a free Partagas SR and no where to redeem them!

I just bought a box. If anybody wants to do a box split let me know. I got a box of RAMON y RAMON 6.50 x 45

Ive been looking forward to trying some , if you still have the split available let me know,

thanks Randy

I smoked my first one the other day, and it was a Ramon y Ramon, it looked like it would be a strong cigar, but it was more moderate in strength, with some spice to it. I thing this cigar could get alot better with age, so I will put these to rest until next year. Overall I actually enjoyed the cigar, and it was worth the price.