• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pass boxes?

ricmac25

Token Cuban Guy
Just got my pass back and it was in the same box I shipped it in.

I'm thinking of placing the box in the Hall of Fame. Has anyone else had a box that served you so well?

Mine too. :D Durable boxes rock. In fact, I'm thinking about shipping out my next pass in the exact same box. See how long it'll go. Seems like it's in decent shape. I bet its got another 10 or so trips left in it.

I had one amazingly sturdy box that my last humidor arrived in. I started a pass to celebrate the new humidor and when the humidor then arrived before the pass went out I thought how fitting it would be to use that same box that had just brought my new humi to me to also carry the sticks celebrating that new humi. It was a really well packed pass almost worthy enough to be a Styx and Stoned organized pass. :thumbs: :D Bubble wrap and solid foam sheets all over, multiple tuperware to have plenty of room, not a single packing peanut anywhere. I was SO proud of my baby going out the door into the cruel cruel world. True it was a little on the heavy side, but I've seen heavier.

That box did great. Perfect! Held up to all the world out there had to throw at it. Made it through like 13 pass participants without a hitch. Then at the very last stop before it made it back home to Papa the last guy in the pass decided to streamline things and lighten the load for it's last leg back. The box never seen it's home again. The box had to go, one of my tuperware had to go, things were packed kind of tight, some of the sticks arrived a little worse for ware, and did I mention my trooper of a box never made it home? I loved that hard working little box. Rest in pieces somewhere my loyal little cardboard friend. :( :p :p :p

I got mine back in the same box (it was a small pass - ~7 player as I remember), but I wouldn't dream of sending it back to the field :p

Besides, I've already bronzed it, so shipping would be too expensive anyway :D

Cheers,
Dixie