• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Passes in the Summer?

Dry ice seems like a good idea, but I've never seen it sold anywhere. I'm surprised to hear you say its available at grocery stores.

I'm in Houston, and I find it at almost every grocery store around. It's usually near the front door, by the vending machines and free ad papers. We used to use it for parties to throw in the pool for a smoke effect. Just don't touch it with your bare hands for too long or it will freeze burn them. Where do you live, maybe there's an ice store or you might be able to get it at some hardware stores or a Wallyworld? :) :thumbs:

The blue gel ice packs inside a styrofoam cooler sound like it would work.

Wrapped in newspaper to absorb any moisture.

Every participant could refreeze the packs and rewrap in newspaper before sending the pass back out. The pass wouldn't be slowed up too much, as you only need to freeze the packs overnight.

Gunpowder said:
Brake Fluid and ....scratch that.

I was going to givre you a second formula but a one armed cp member can't smoke very easily.
Neither can a dead one.....or one having to pay restitution for the damage he/she caused :0