• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pavlov has me figured out....

Spit or Swallow or Never Had That Issue...

• Yes, I'm a spitter....

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Yes, I'm a swallower.....

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Never Had that Issue.....

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters

jsm11

Secret Squirrel
I was smoking a Padron with my Father the other day and had probably a solid 3/4" of a Gatorade bottle filled up with spit...he made fun of me for it.

I don't know what it is lately, but I'm drooling like crazy when I'm smoking. Puff, Puff, spit....

I tried to swallow but generally it tastes like smoke, which I hate....

When I'm smoking in the truck now, it's mandatory to have a spit cup, or risk rolling down the window to freezing temperatures to spit and it's all liquid, so it's difficult...

Anyone else have this issue?

What else have you been smoking besides Padron?
Salivating is a good sign of balance. Gets all of the receptors going. Ever have a cigar dry your mouth completely? Sign of an unbalanced smoke. I wouldn't worry about it but, please do tell us what else you've smoked which resulted on this.

"Too much volcanic soil eh?"

Just because I am a nice guy, I will take your excess Padrons off your hands. Time for you to reset your pallette. Doctor orders are for you to drink orange and tomato juice today, and light up a Macanudo! :)

MadMonk said:
Salivating is a good sign of balance. Gets all of the receptors going. Ever have a cigar dry your mouth completely? Sign of an unbalanced smoke. I wouldn't worry about it but, please do tell us what else you've smoked which resulted on this.
All cigars are doing it...lol

Recent smokes:
Tatuaje Pudgy Monsters
Padron
Illusione
Tatuaje Avion
LFD
Etc....

I spit when outside and swallow when inside.  I find that once I start spitting, I have to constantly spit.  I too dislike the taste of smoke infused saliva.

Are you guys getting tar on the end of your smokes?  Touch your tounge to that once and you'll spit for an hour....nasty stuff.

BlindedByScience said:
Are you guys getting tar on the end of your smokes?  Touch your tounge to that once and you'll spit for an hour....nasty stuff.
I cannot recall getting tar buildup on the end of a stick...

Sounds like it'd be quite distasteful...

maverickmage said:
I spit when outside and swallow when inside.  I find that once I start spitting, I have to constantly spit.  I too dislike the taste of smoke infused saliva.
You need more cigarette smoking hookers to increase your tolerance. :p

You should PM MoeCizlak. He can give you tips on swallowing.

The only time I have issues is when I try to leave the cigar in my mouth and do something at the same time.  Otherwise, I've never had this issue.

MadMonk said:
Only the Pineapploe White Owls.

When outside on my deck, I will spit occasionally throughout the smoke. I don't really care about smoke taste, umm hello we are smoking a cigar! While driving I tend to swallow my spot, unless I have water and or coffee, which I usually do in the mornings.