• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

paying it forward. who wants some cigars?

thejollyco

The Jolly Company
Okay. Here's the game that I would like to play. The first person that responds to this post with "I want some free* cigars." will get a couple sticks from my collection.

the person who responds then must ask "Who wants some cigars?" He is obliged to send some cigars to the next person that answers his question. Don't wait until you recieve the cigars to post the question, just post it after you respond.

you can play this more than once, but make sure to have some people between the times that you play.

You can send whatever and how much you wish. But be benevolent (woah a sentence that only have all the words that begin with b's). Do you really want someone to send you some dog rockets?
Make sure to give the person who is sending you the cigars your address, otherwise, it won't work. Hopefully, it will aready be in the reciever's profile.

this game shall go on... forever... ahahhahahahahahahhhaa.

The only other rule that everyone must follow when playing this game, is to follow good ol' jolly's adage: "Never stab anyone in the neck."

*nothing is ever free, is it? :D

hmm...

yea, wascal is right.

wait a little bit before asking. it makes the game last a bit longer :sign:

"I want some free cigars"...... :D

Now it's my turn to play, "Who wants some cigars?"

Addy in profile is up to date...... :thumbs:

ricmac25 said:
I'm game...

"I want some free cigars"

Who wants some cigars?
:D I'm game also,

I want some free cigars !!

Address is profile is current.

:D

I want some free cigars!!!

Addy in profile!!

Next...... "WHO WANTS SOME FREE CIGARS?

You guys don't have to ask immediately as responding. You could give it a few hours. Hell half a day to 24 hours is kosher too.

Emo

Usally this works on other boards by asking the next day. No sense getting everyone one the first day. :p

I wanna play, I am gonna wait until tommorow though that way the game will stay fun!

Looks like tons of interest though

Phil

Got a thread started in "open cigar passes", this is in the wrong thread anyways.

Jim

well, i figured the wishlist was in here, so i might as well put it in here too.

the cigar pass thing, well, that you have to send out a LOT of cigars. this is just 1 package.

not to say that the one package you send out might not be a lot of cigars, it's just cheaper with shipping and stuff.

Go look under Open Cigar Passes, read about it, its almost the same as this thread before it died.

Jim

This thread would be best served in the Cigar Trade/Group Purchases area. :p

Emo

Yeah, if you ask Rod nicely, I'm sure he'll move it to the right thread..... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Ricardo, your ceegars are goin' out in the morning. :D

okay. if you say so.

nice to see that people are responding.

yea i guess it's better to wait a little bit before responding.
i see the light now. it makes it last a bit longer.