• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PC Games

ParaGod

Semper Fi
Well, I am tired of playing Rise of Nations, and want to play something else. I like role playing, and adventure games, plus just about any other game out there. So what should I try next?

Recent games I have played:

Unreal 2 - stay away from it - nice and flashy, couple good missions but otherwise same old same old.

Operation Flashpoint - GET IT!! Tough. Unbelievably tough. But fairly realistic, good story and enough variety to have a lot of fun. Pick it up in gold edition with the expansion stuff - should be aorund $20-30 - make sure you have the recommended requirements...

Baldur's Gate 2 and Neverwinter Nights... BG2 - EXCELLENT!! NWN... verdict is still out... I might enjoy this a lot more, when I figure out how to manually put my GeoForce in OpenGL mode... cause the way I am "forcing" it to play, my 2.4Ghz is acting like an old, old computer...

Line of Sight: Vietnam... only seen this at my friends house and I want to get it... very difficult, highly challenging Sniper game.

Medal of Honor: Haven't played yet and am drooling waiting too - excellent graphics, playability and come on you get to invade Normandy on D-Day? Al la carte Saving Private Ryan!!

Anyway thats my short list of suggestions.

Sam

PS... you know here is an idea... a PC Game pass... older and newer games...

Worms Armageddon

Best Online Game

Period :thumbs:

Medal of Honor rocks! Best first person shooter IMHO. If you like adventure then Diablo II is incredible. But the best game ever without a doubt is Warcraft III. It's a total addictathon (not a word but the best descriptive I could come up with :p ) If you haven't played these three games you're definitely missing out.

A second vote for DiabloII :thumbs: Play at home, play FREE online, get the expansion set when you start, save you from buying it later.

:love: Diablo 2

Whenever I am tired of my other games I always go back to it LOL.

By the way PG - get signed up for my upcoming pass ;) Might help you out brother :thumbs:

Sam

ParaGod said:
Well, I am tired of playing Rise of Nations, and want to play something else. I like role playing, and adventure games, plus just about any other game out there. So what should I try next?
Bide thy time.

10/21/2003.

It comes...

mp2-01.jpg

mp2-02.jpg

mp2-03.jpg

mp2.JPG

blizzard lets you play DII free online now or somewhere else?
You can play free online now on battlenet. Also Warcraft. It's pretty cool if you're into online gaming. You can't beat competition against an actual human vs. AI.

my vote would be Dope Wars. it is simple and plain but very addictive. goto www.download.com and search for it and try it it is great. once u play you will not want to stop

Postal 2 - totally Politically incorrect. Do not play around the kiddies. Might not want to play around your spouse either. Or around anyone. But it is funny and fun.

This last weekend I played a couple classics - literally classics LOL:

Railroad Tycoon Platninium (includes I and II). Oh to be a tru tryant *grin*

Sid Myer's Civilization. Damn, this is still one of the hardest strategy games around. Easy at first but by mid 1900's tougher than hell!

Sam