• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Penn State @ Alabama?

SweetMelissa

Sweet Innocent Angel
So....any Penn State fans looking to bet on their team this weekend? I can handle one bet of a Prem 5'er...first person confident in their Joe Pa army...I am ready :)

Melly

ROLL TIDE!! :D

Wow SweetMelissa calling out Penn St fans even with Mark Ingram doubtful for this game. That's some confidence.

Wow SweetMelissa calling out Penn St fans even with Mark Ingram doubtful for this game. That's some confidence.

You'll learn. If there's one thing this girl loves, it's her Alabama football!

They do not need Mark for this game...they need him for Arkansas, Florida, LUS...not Penn State. Trent Richardson will get it done just like he did last week. And after this week Marcel Dareus will be back. Woot!! Tis ok I guess if I get no takers; though it won't be near as fun.

Melly

You'll learn. If there's one thing this girl loves, it's her Alabama football!

:cool: :p

Well good luck with that game vs Penn St. My Hurricanes have a date with #2 Ohio St. Hope the U gives it to them, I didn't forget what happened 8 years ago.. :angry:

Well good luck with that game vs Penn St. My Hurricanes have a date with #2 Ohio St. Hope the U gives it to them, I didn't forget what happened 8 years ago.. :angry:

I shall be pulling for your 'Canes as well ;-)

They do not need Mark for this game...they need him for Arkansas, Florida, LUS...not Penn State. Trent Richardson will get it done just like he did last week. And after this week Marcel Dareus will be back. Woot!! Tis ok I guess if I get no takers; though it won't be near as fun.

Melly

They sure will need him for the Arkansas game! You planning on coming in to AR to see the game or not at all? I mean....it's going to sting pretty bad when Arkansas runs over them so that could make a painful drive home I guess?

Melly

They sure will need him for the Arkansas game! You planning on coming in to AR to see the game or not at all? I mean....it's going to sting pretty bad when Arkansas runs over them so that could make a painful drive home I guess?

Never gonna happen dear. Mark will be back and so will Marcel. Be afraid. The Hogs have no chance ;-)

Melly's delusion knows no bounds. :p

About as delusional as you ya Aub ;-)

Melly's delusion knows no bounds. :p
Ya gotta root for the home team, right Melly. I could never understand someone who's a fan of a team when they have no local rooting interest.

I noticed you never mentioned the 11 1/2 point spread, although I think that's a bit generous.

It'll be a great game no matter who wins! Good luck reeling in a sucker. ;)

As a Boise State fan, I'm pulling for the Canes and Penn this weekend. No bets on the Penn State game tho. No suckah here.

As a Boise State fan, I'm pulling for the Canes and Penn this weekend. No bets on the Penn State game tho. No suckah here.

Man and to think I was pulling for Boise the other night......GO BUCKS!

I am just GIDDY that it has all started...bets or no, great games are gonna start happening!! Can't wait to watch Mississippi State and Auburn(Go State!) tonight and several games on Saturday!

Melly

Steve, good win on Monday vs a tough VT team. Now it should be a smooth ride the rest of the season.

Yup, a team that next to no one gave a chance to win did. Maurice stealing the fumble back 20 yards down the field was one of the most amazing plays ever!

You givin' the spread Melly or just straight up?