• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pens vs. Caps

I guess after tonight, Crosby has put that to bed. The best team won in this series. I will take Crosby over the Russian any day.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!

One more thing - Addy in profile. :sign:

No doubt...Pens looked awesome and the Caps looked anything but.

Caps D has more holes than swiss cheese, Vali chocked under pressure and the offense looked scared to take a shot.

Pens D was stellar and Flurry could have taken a nap the whole game.

BTW - Although I was born in Northern Va, my family is originally from Western Pa so all the Pitt teams are always in my heart unless it's against the DC teams - Skins, O's & Caps.

Congrats bro, I'll have the 5er asap! :thumbs:

I guess after tonight, Crosby has put that to bed. The best team won in this series. I will take Crosby over the Russian any day.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!

One more thing - Addy in profile. :sign:

No doubt...Pens looked awesome and the Caps looked anything but.

Caps D has more holes than swiss cheese, Vali chocked under pressure and the offense looked scared to take a shot.

Pens D was stellar and Flurry could have taken a nap the whole game.

BTW - Although I was born in Northern Va, my family is originally from Western Pa so all the Pitt teams are always in my heart unless it's against the DC teams - Skins, O's & Caps.

Congrats bro, I'll have the 5er asap! :thumbs:

Mark - Package arrived today in great shape. I really appreciate the selection. I can't say I have been lucky enough to try sticks with so much age on them. I will savior each and every one.

Thanks again - LETS GO PENS!!!!!

Cookie, you're going to need a new humi by the time the Pens take the cup!!