• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pens vs. Wings

cookie_1978

Well - Looks like Pens vs. Wings

You know the drill by now. I will take my Pens vs. Wings for a premium 5'r.

I will do this 2x's.

Should be a great series for the Cup.

LETS GO PENS !!!!!!

GO PENS!!!

Here is hoping you need a bigger humi at the end of the cup :thumbs:

I guess there are no Detriot BOTL out there. Offer stands until Saturday night when they drop the puck.

I would suggest, even if you are not a hockey fan, try to watch this series. It should be great entertainment.

LETS GO PENS !!!!!!

You know Rob, I would love to bet you....but I can't even really afford to play poker anymore let alone bet you on this. Though while I think its gonna be a great series, I also think the Wings will win.

Even if your not from Detroit, it would be a decent bet to put on the Wings. Good luck in your search, Rob...someone will step up I'm sure!

Rob you've been on a roll!

Good luck on the next round :thumbs:

I'm your Huckleberry! Though I do love hockey, I don't get to watch it much.

I think the Wings will win this one. :cool:

Let me know.

Ken

Looks like the first victim just entered the OK Corral.

GO PENS!!!

I'm your Huckleberry! Though I do love hockey, I don't get to watch it much.

I think the Wings will win this one. :cool:

Let me know.

Ken

1 down, 1 to go. Good Luck Ken - Should be fun to watch.

Penguins SUCK and will be dispatched in 5.

Looks like victim # 2 has stepped up. G/L - You will need it.

LETS GO PENS!!!!

By the way, the town is just crazy with Pens stuff. I can't wait until Friday.

Sorry, about the whole sucking thing. The Pens are obviously the best team in the east, but sadly, there is a Western Conference!

Thanks for the opportunity to participate!

Go WINGS!!!

Off in the distance, the time honored refrain of the old Queen anthem can be heard - 'Another one bites the dust'. followed by 'We are the champions'.

GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I hope the Pens come out better on Monday night. Detroit totally dominated game one.

You never know. Dallas series started that way, but Stars outplayed them in games 4 and 5.

Go Wings! Win one for the old guys!

Like the man said - Mario just wants to generate more revenue.

Is it me, or does Detroit seem to have extra guys on the ice. They just seem to be everywhere. Detroit has totally dominated up to this point. Here is hoping the Igloo can help turn things for the Pens.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!

The place should be rocking.

It can be done and they certainly have the talent for a four game come-back run, but they really need to win the next game.

GO PENS!!!!!!!!

Now that is more like it. A great Stanley Cup finals game.

As Mike Lange (Pens announcer) would say, "Shame on you for 6 weeks if you missed this one".

Now I will hope for a call over the next day or two saying a have a ticket for game 4.

LETS GO PENS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that is more like it. A great Stanley Cup finals game.

As Mike Lange (Pens announcer) would say, "Shame on you for 6 weeks if you missed this one".

Now I will hope for a call over the next day or two saying a have a ticket for game 4.

LETS GO PENS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your boys showed up for the home crowd. Now I understand why everyone talks about Crosby. Good luck on the game 4 tickets. I will be actively (shamelessly) making calls for game 5.