• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pepin Collection

OutlawD

Dastardly Dirick
Here is my collection thus far of Pepins I have amassed over the past few months.
Some are his label, some are Padilla's and some are the JFR, Pepin blended and rolled by Tropical,
where the brown label and maduro white labels were made, not to be confused with the JJ which
also has a white band. A few of the sticks are missing the main or secondary bands, some come off
rather easily.

Drool On

Pepin%20Collection.jpg

Dirick,

That is a most droolworthy photo. Thanks! They so dark and oily. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Very impressive stash, looks like those could tie you over till spring.... :thumbs:

You are missing the Habana Leon :D . It is a great DPG stick. The only bad thing about it is you can only buy it at Cigar King. Where are you buying the DPG Blacks, and what are the non-label sticks?

You are missing the Habana Leon :D . It is a great DPG stick. The only bad thing about it is you can only buy it at Cigar King. Where are you buying the DPG Blacks, and what are the non-label sticks?

I've had the Habana Leon, it truly is a wonderful thing. Dead ringer for the PSD series.
I also dont have any Tatuaje's in the stash at the moment, or any Cabiguan.
We carry the Tatuajes and I have some Cabiguan in the works for the beginning of the year.

We carry the black label, and the non-banded sticks are JFR, Pepin blended and rolled by Tropical.
Although the 2 bigger non-banded sticks without the pigtails are a secret :whistling:
(more about that later)

Just so you all know the Pepin blends we carry at the shop are as follows

Tatuaje Brown & Red Label
Padilla Miami 8&11
Pepin Blue
Pepin JJ
Pepin Black
El Rey De Los Habanos
Vegas Cubana

With more to come.....

Dirick,

Great DFG selection. I found your website a few minutes ago. I did not find the DFG selections. If I want to order some sticks, do I need to call?

Droolworthy, indeed! How'd you get em to all stick to the wall like that? :laugh:

Dirick,

Great DFG selection. I found your website a few minutes ago. I did not find the DFG selections. If I want to order some sticks, do I need to call?

Yeah we dont have a Pepin section up on the website yet, guess I better get busy on that.

Just call the shop, numbers in my profile.

Droolworthy, indeed! How'd you get em to all stick to the wall like that? :laugh:

Thats trick photography :0

Very nice, Dirick! I've tried most of these, but still have a few left to try, particularly the black labels. :)

Anyone familiar with Don Pepin's 601 and 501? Picked up a fiver of each. Can't find much info about them. The 601's have gold and black label;the 501's are gold and red.

Doc.

The Padilla/Pepin 6x60 has arrived at the store.
It is the cigar on the picture on the lower right.
PM us if you would a bundle.
You will NOT find this cigar anywhere else!

I've smoked one Tatjuae and was not all that impressed. What is it about these cigars that are taking the cigar world by storm? Just curious, not being judgemental of them...

I've smoked one Tatjuae and was not all that impressed. What is it about these cigars that are taking the cigar world by storm? Just curious, not being judgemental of them...

From wh.at people say, they taste the closet to a Cuban cigar you can get without smoking an actual cuban cigar. I don't quite agree, but I like them for a nice change of pace once and a while

From wh.at people say, they taste the closet to a Cuban cigar you can get without smoking an actual cuban cigar. I don't quite agree, but I like them for a nice change of pace once and a while

I've heard that several times over about a lot of brands, but it's never panned out, IMHO. That doesn't mean a cigar can't be good, mind you. I would personally stay away from anyone marketing a cigar that way as it's just not a reality. Nothing is the same as a Cuban cigar, just as nothing is like a Dominican or a Nicaraguan. Each has it own character and it's own uniqunes.

IMHO the 2006 special edition is the only one that comes close to the taste of a habano.