• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pepin Event "With A Surprise"

gunsandcigars88

Fellas, it's finally HERF time. I've been waiting on this event for quite some time. it is going to be August the 21st at Tobacco Road in Arlington. I am told that Don Pepin Garcia and his A Roller from the factory will be attending. I have also been told by the manager and several others that there is going to be an awesome surprise at this HERF. They told me if I could only make 1 HERF this year it should be this one. I can't wait to find out what the "Surprise" is. I hope yo see plenty of you Texas boys there! It is going to kick off at 5 PM and go till they decide to stop. I plan on getting there a little early provided some others can as well.
B

I would love to go, but a hell of a drive from the NW area. I wonder if mass transit goes by or anyone doing any carpooling?

Figures this would happen when I am on my honeymoon! Have fun for me :)

I plan on being there, no money dew to foundation repair but I can't miss this one..

I missed Tatuaje's Pete Johnson Saturday, May 17th from a NASA trip we took to Houston and haven't been able to live with myself sense... :D

Oh, you bet your a$$ I'll be there! :thumbs:

Its gonna be one hell of a surprise I hear... :whistling: :D :cool:

mac

Send my regards to Don Pepin and Rene (master roller)!!

Why don't you come Alex? We would love to have you!

Figures this would happen when I am on my honeymoon! Have fun for me :)

Josh, time to set some priorities here man. Did you see where I said this was a HERF you couldn't miss? Just push the honeymoon back a week.

Oh, you bet your a$$ I'll be there! :thumbs:

Its gonna be one hell of a surprise I hear... :whistling: :D :cool:

mac

Lol, I can't wait to see what this "Surprise" is going to be. And I wouldn't miss this HERF for nothing. I took the day off for it. Look forward to seeing you there Mac. Can you get there early?
B

Of course I'll be there!
Probably no money either (spending it all on gas), but I'll be there early, with libations in tow. :rolleyes:
big_scotch_glass.jpg

Maybe I'll sell some plasma, the blood bank is always calling. :cool:

Josh you really need to consider postponing the honeymoon, afterall you are marrying THE most undersataning woman in the world, right?!?!?!? JBYB :p

TMC - Carpooling????

Do any of you guys know if "preembargo" still works there or even still post on this site??

I'll be there early...prolly like around 3-330 so I miss traffic. As for Mike...I heard he does not work there any more.

As for Mike...I heard he does not work there any more.

Hmmm... I don't know about that Frank. He was there last month at the BOTL HERF. I do know that he isn't posting much here on this forum anymore. I DO know that he wouldn't miss the Pepin event for the world!

As for getting there early B, I wish I could bro! I'll be off at 5pm and then I'll head out that way. I should be there around 6 - 6:30pm. Lookin' forward to it guys!

mac

Last time he was at Serious in Houston, his roller rolled some blue label baseball bats and passed them out. If there are goodies like that...Everyone should find a way to go. Unfortunately, I will be at work and won't make it...but at least I got to see most of the crew at least once this summer.

Have a good Herf gents.

Hmmm... I don't know about that Frank. He was there last month at the BOTL HERF. I do know that he isn't posting much here on this forum anymore. I DO know that he wouldn't miss the Pepin event for the world!

As for getting there early B, I wish I could bro! I'll be off at 5pm and then I'll head out that way. I should be there around 6 - 6:30pm. Lookin' forward to it guys!

mac

Mac, what Frank says is what I have heard as well. I hated to hear it, but maybe Mike will still come.
B

I think that I know the surprise. Hell, I might even crawl out of my hole and come to this event. It would be nice to meet some fellow DFW members.

Yeah be sure to come on out...it will be fun with Pepin having fresh rolleds there. Be sure to introduce yourself cuz I think the place may be packed.

mac

Mac, what Frank says is what I have heard as well. I hated to hear it, but maybe Mike will still come.
B

Yeah, that is too bad! Especially since Mike was one of the main reasons I would travel out to that shop... :(

mac

Yep. I'm planning to be there too. Should be a good time for sure.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

:cool:

I will definitely be there! I've been waiting for this one and thought I had missed it since Mike hadn't posted about it...now I know why. :(

I'll probably be there around 6:00-7:00 depending on when I can get out of work.

I will definitely be there! I've been waiting for this one and thought I had missed it since Mike hadn't posted about it...now I know why. :(

I'll probably be there around 6:00-7:00 depending on when I can get out of work.

Don't you feel that Thursday flu coming on Greg? :whistling: Just kidding, glad to hear that your coming!
B