• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pepin Event "With A Surprise"

I heard that another cigar "star" is going to be there too... :whistling: So far it looks like I might actually make it to this event...Hope to meet some of you guys there. I will be the short white guy with a goatee hanging out with two filipino dudes.

I just got an email confirming Tatuaje's Pete Johnson will be at the Pepin event tonight.

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

Come one, come all.

Step right up. No pushing. No shoving please.

:D

I can't wait.

WOW, what a night it was smoking with Don Pepin and Pete Johnson! :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

I had a blast! Watching Pepin roll the pipe was probably one of the highlights. We all stood around with eyes wide open... like a kid in a candy store! ;) To everyone that made this a special night, thank you! It wouldn't have been what it was had there not been 15 friendly faces from CP there to greet me!

mac

A good time was indeed had by all.

Thanks to all the usual suspects. Huge crowd as you might expect.

This Photo-Op doesn't come along everyday....

med_gallery_4821_201_241430.jpg

See more here....

DPG Event :thumbs: ....including "THE MAN" rolling one of his famed "Pipes"

All I can say is Wow!!!

Nice pics, I didn't get there until about 9:30, so I missed the rolling, I did get to smoke one of the fresh rolled smokes and it was fantastic. I got to meet a few of you guys, but I know I missed out meeting alot of others that were there.

Awesome pics

DPG is the man!

If she won that pipe in a raffle, she is one lucky woman.

No the guy sitting with her bought enough boxes he rolled that pipe for him. I don't even think he has a humidor. He was asking around for one of them later that night. Hope those boxes don't dry out... :sign: (yes i'm jealous)

Yeah he was definitely running up his credit card bill last night, everytime I turned around it seemed that he was at the register buying something else. (must be nice, :laugh: ). My wife's uncle won a nice humidor from the raffle.

Yeah that dude was a deuche bag! He was asking me earlier who Pete Johnson was. I told him and he replied, "I though Drew Estate made the most popular cigars these days". Gunsandcigars88 and I couldn't help but laugh. He was a fuggin poser! And his lady too!

LOL! :laugh:

Great pics Gary! Thanks!

mac

Now there's something you don't see everyday...

petegolfing.jpg

pepingolfing.jpg

Introducing two of the PGA's up and coming...

mac

Flippin' FANTASTIC night! Rene, Pete, & Pepin... and a bunch of you mugs! :D AND as for one of the surprises - I have been cleared to smoke by my Doctor!!!! Lightly though for awhile. I'm back!

gallery_5052_314_28153.jpg

I'll post the video of Pepin rolling a pipe in the next few days right here. Here ya go --> LINKY

Yeah that dude was a deuche bag! He was asking me earlier who Pete Johnson was. I told him and he replied, "I though Drew Estate made the most popular cigars these days". Gunsandcigars88 and I couldn't help but laugh. He was a fuggin poser! And his lady too!

Great pics Gary! Thanks!

mac

Actually the guy is really nice. He is new to cigars and came to my Cigars 101 and asked a lot of good questions. In terms of sales Drew Estate is up there...not the most popular by any means but still. When I did the 101 I turned him onto Pepin's stuff (knowing the event was coming up). His g/f or wife really likes Pepin's San Cristobal.

Great pics Gary! Thanks!

mac

Actually the guy is really nice. He is new to cigars and came to my Cigars 101 and asked a lot of good questions. In terms of sales Drew Estate is up there...not the most popular by any means but still. When I did the 101 I turned him onto Pepin's stuff (knowing the event was coming up). His g/f or wife really likes Pepin's San Cristobal.

:blush:

Yeah, after re-reading my post... I don't know that guy from the next... :blush:

Live and learn

mac

Flippin' FANTASTIC night! Rene, Pete, & Pepin... and a bunch of you mugs! :D AND as for one of the surprises - I have been cleared to smoke by my Doctor!!!! Lightly though for awhile. I'm back!

I'll post the video of Pepin rolling a pipe in the next few days right here.

OMG Jeff, I'm fat but you're ugly! :sign:

Bruce I have to agree with you, on the ugly part! :laugh:

It's funny, last night I was looking on the tatuaje website for a place near me that sells their products. I ended up finding this place and being only 15 minutes away, short hop up cooper, I went down to check it out. I met Allen (not sure if he is the manager or owner or just works there) and he and I chatted for a bit. He mentioned the event and I was bummed I missed it (hadn't started smoking cigars until September).

I checked out the shop though and think I found my new place to get singles. The prices were pretty reasonable and compared to Tobacco Lane they had better prices and a better selection. Also had a nice smoking lounge and some sort of members area with a bunch of TV's. I may need to cruise up one night and just hang in the lounge and BS with some people.

If I could have found cigars just 1 month sooner I wouldn't have missed this. Looks like it was loads of fun.

Edit - Anyone frequent this place? Shoot me a pm and we can meet up there sometime for a smoke.

It's funny, last night I was looking on the tatuaje website for a place near me that sells their products. I ended up finding this place and being only 15 minutes away, short hop up cooper, I went down to check it out. I met Allen (not sure if he is the manager or owner or just works there) and he and I chatted for a bit. He mentioned the event and I was bummed I missed it (hadn't started smoking cigars until September).

I checked out the shop though and think I found my new place to get singles. The prices were pretty reasonable and compared to Tobacco Lane they had better prices and a better selection. Also had a nice smoking lounge and some sort of members area with a bunch of TV's. I may need to cruise up one night and just hang in the lounge and BS with some people.

If I could have found cigars just 1 month sooner I wouldn't have missed this. Looks like it was loads of fun.

Edit - Anyone frequent this place? Shoot me a pm and we can meet up there sometime for a smoke.

Sorry that you missed it, it was an amazing event. They have a discount there for CP Members too. I think it is %10 off? Unfortunately you also missed a Tatuaje event with Pete Johnson tonight in Mckinney. I wish I lived close enough to frequent Tobacco Road, but I am about 2 hours from there so I don't make it down too often.
B