• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pepin Holiday Lancero Sampler

puffstuff

I have 20 of the Pepin Holiday Lancero Sampler available, they contain I AM SOLD OUT UNTIL THE OTHER HALF OF MY SHIPMENT ARRIVES LATER IN THE WEEK!!! These have arrived!!!

2 El Centurion
2 JJ
2 JJ Maduro
2 Black Label
2 of my Blue Label

They are $90

Call or PM

Al

770-908-9388

I heard the Blue Label are terrible. PM me to get rid of them.

These Lanceros look real tasty. Thanks for the deal Al! You're Aces.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol i missed his phone call stupid T mobile. I will start checking my V-mail from now on.

Saw a picture of these and they look great. Hopefully Santa brings one to my house. :D :whistling:

Thought I had missed these, (I was really bummed.) now there popping up all over the place.. Whew Thank Gosh! :laugh:

PM sent, Hold one for me Al... I have another BOTL that deserves a gift under the tree. I'll call in the AM

Thanks

Mark F.

I got my box from Al today. Damn, these look so good I have hidden my credit card. (of course Al knows the number)

Got the goods this morning... Damn! I should have bought more than one... These things look soo good I cant wait to break one out after work tonight.

Thanks Al!